⌘ᴏ ɴ ᴇ⌘

"ᎢᎾ ᎷᎪKᎬ ᎢᎻᎬ ᎠᎪᎡKNᎬᏚᏚ ᏟᎾNᏚᏟᏆᎾᏌᏚ, ᏆᏚ ᎢᎾ ᎢᏌᎡN ᎢᎻᎬ ᏚᎻᎪᎠᎾᏔ ᏆNᎢᎾ ᏞᏆᏩᎻᎢ,"

⌘⌘⌘

"Where you going, babygirl?"

Those were her father's last words before she got herself into this mess.

"I was going to run by Aubree's house and see if I can help her with her finals studying." Daiya smiled as her dad, Aries, kissed her brow.

"You're a good girl, Daiya."

"You're a good dad." She responded, "Don't ever forget that."

"Get gone, bumblebee." Her dad laughed and shooed her away from his study. Her dad was a handsome man with laugh lines around his face and pearly white teeth.

"Bye mom."

"Be careful out there, sweetheart."

"You know I will."

"It never hurts to remind you."

"I know, Momma. Love you!"

"And I love you, my sweet one."

She was glad she'd told her mother that. She just wished she'd said so to her father. She hugged her knees closer to her chest and laid her head on her knees.

"It'll be fine, Aubree. We have three days before the exam." Daiya reminded her friend.

"Yea, three days wasted when I fail." Aubree groaned and let her head fall onto her study desk.

"Hey." Daiya called softly.

Aubree looked at Daiya and lifted her head.

Daiya pressed her forehead to her friend's, "We'll do great. I promise."

Aubree's smile was bright and sure.

A tear slid from Daiya's lid and she sniffed.
She'd most likely never see her family again. No more barbecues in her giant backyard, laughing with her friends and making jokes with her parents.

The red car came to a stop as it pulled inside of the ships haul—where the bridge had been designated for Knockout.

A month . That's how long it'd been since her abduction and Knockout seemed to be the only decepticon that showed her any sort of kindness but she had to keep her fleshy tears off of his interior but she knew he pitied her..

"Out you get, Human." He said, his driver's door opening on it's own.

It was hard to remember the day she'd been kidnapped.

She had been scared and shocked but the decepticon known as Starscream hadn't noticed her flushed skin and in and out of focused eyes. So it came to a shock to him when she passed out inside of his servo.

That's when she'd met Knockout. He'd been the one to check up on her and with a little convincing of Knockout to his leader Megatron, he convinced the warmonger to spare the human girl's life in the name of science and medical studies.