⌘E L E V E N⌘

Daiya sat in her bed drawing. Her mind kept flipping last night over and over in her mind. She remembered every touch and thrust and relished in them even in the next day.

She was sore, true and couldn't move but Megatron said that was just the shock of her body getting used to something so...massive.

It seemed Megatron found every excuse he could to make it to the med-bay. Daiya would be curled up within her sheets, sleeping and so she'd never see him.

Daiya found herself walking down the hallways of the Nemises again and shrieked when she was grabbed and pulled into the air vent on the floor crevice of the Nemises.

"Hush, Daiya." Megatron's gruff voice said in a chuckle.

"But...you.. I..Don't scare me like that! I thought you were an Autobot or something worse.." Daiya chastised.

Her waist was encircled by Megatron's powerful arms and his face buried within the crook of her neck.

"Such treatment I'm receiving." Daiya giggled as the warlord nuzzled his face against her skin, "May I ask the occasion?"

"We've located the Autobot base." Megatron said smirking and Daiya's jaw slackened.

"And....what do you plan to do?" She asked slowly, shocked.

"Well, destroy it of course. Everything will be set in motion and this world will be ours." Megatron said grinning down at her, his red eyes like slits.

Daiya sighed and pulled from his hug around her body, "I think it's time you and I talk about the line. The line you're about to cross."

Megatron's head cocked in confusion at her sudden retreat, "Megatron, I'm a human and this is my world. You plan to destroy my world and make it your own. Making it your own would kill every human in the process. I'm human." She reminded him again.

"What are you saying, Daiya." Megatron's fists clenched.

"I'm saying that you and I are on opposite sides and I didn't realize it until now. You want a galaxy enslaved under your pede and I want my world to be left alone. Human kind and Cybertronians to co-exist But you see humans as weak and foolish. That means you see me as weak and foolish." She looked at him, her golden eyes widening in realization.

"Daiya-,"

"You and I cant be together if your plan is to destroy Earth." Daiya shook her head, "I'm sorry but you're on the wrong side."

"Daiya." Megatron said gruffly and growled when she didn't acknowledge him. His arm snapped out and grabbed her arm, pulling her back, "You will answer me when I speak to you!" He roared.

She flinched, her eyes wide with fear.

"Have you forgotten who you are speaking to?! I am Megatron, Leader of the decepticons, gladiator in the pits of Kaon!" He dragged her down the hallways of the Nemises until he reached his personal quarters.

"Stop!" Daiya shouted in panic.

He threw her inside of his room and locked his berthroom doors.