⌘N I N E⌘

"ᏆᎢ'Ꮪ ᎬᎪᏚᎢ ᎢᎾ ᏞᎾᏙᎬ ᎢᎻᎬ ᏞᏆᏩᎻᎢ, ᏞᎬᎢ ᎷᎬ ᏚᎬᎬ YᎾᏌᎡ ᎠᎪᎡKNᎬᏚᏚ,"

⌘⌘⌘

Daiya stared at the web of clues in front of her.

Hopeless.

Not even worth it.

Daiya's eyes narrowed. Her mom was gone and she'd most likely never see her dad again. So, what was the point?

Pointless.

Knockout's helm snapped in Daiya's direction when she started to tear the web down. Newspaper clippings were ripped down along with the string that connected them together. The pictures of the crime scene that she'd snagged were gone, replaced with bare walls. She slammed her lap top shut and and turned away, closing her eyes.

"Daiya?" Knockout questioned.

Daiya didn't answer. She just sat on her bed and finally let herself cry. Sobs wracked the young girl's body and she wailed her little heart out. Daiya's noises stunned Knockout. Sure there was a tear here and there but never...this.

"Daiya.."

"Leave me alone!" She snapped and threw something at him.

Knockout gave her an angry look but it went passed Daiya, "You could've chipped my paint!"

"Screw your goddamn paint!" Daiya yelled.

:::::...::::: :::::...:::::

Daiya roamed the halls of the Nemises

Daiya roamed the halls of the Nemises. She was still angry. Angry at....everything..

She wasn't just going to places purposely. She just kinda let her feet guide her. It was a big ship but she knew someone would take her back to med-bay if she got lost.

Daiya wondered room to room searching for anything....something.

Her mind was in a haze and there wasn't really a way to climb out right now. She stumbled lazily, numbly, into a room she'd never seen before.

The doors hissed open automatically and she shrieked.

Arachnid and Megatron...

Doing their sexual business..

Arachnid's pede was wrapped around Megatron's waist and...