⌘ᴇ ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ⌘

"ᏞᏆᏩᎻᎢ ᏆᏚ ᎢᎾ ᎠᎪᎡKNᎬᏚᏚ ᏔᎻᎪᎢ ᏞᎾᏙᎬ ᏆᏚ ᎢᎾ FᎬᎪᎡ; ᏆN ᎢᎻᎬ ᏢᎡᎬᏚᎬNᏟᎬ ᎾF ᎾNᎬ, ᎢᎻᎬ ᎾᎢᎻᎬᎡ ᎠᏆᏚᎪᏢᏢᎬᎪᎡᏚ,"

⌘⌘⌘

Daiya spent days trying not to cry. Ever been denied something by your parents that was really important to you? Yea, this was worse considering she'd been denied the right to search for her mom's real murder.

She'd not spoken to anyone in days. Daiya felt as if this was a prison.

And she was behind bars.

She hated these robots and their evil ways. She hated them for their urge to kill her kind but honestly that hadn't bothered her. She'd been set on finding a killer. It didn't matter that her race was in danger- and they didn't even know it.

But she'd done a lot of studying-studying of Megatron. He was a pained mech and lonely. He was a jackass that likes to taunt and pain other robots for his own personal gain.

Some would call that a bully. Someone who hurt other people because they, themselves, were hurt but that wasn't Megatron.

No, he hurt other people because it was a gain to him. It was deserved but why?

Her head turned towards the holo-pad that Knockout had given her. On it, was every piece of information about Cybertron and it's golden ages and its many, many eons.

She raised a brow and tentatively reached for it's weird handle. Daiya pulled it into her lap and turned it on. It fizzled to life and waited for her voice activation code.

She spoke her last name and her name flashed across the screen.

"Megatron." She spoke and many things flashed across the screen. She began to read them- translated into English.

'He was the leader of all the Decepticons during the Great War on Cybertron. During the Golden Age on Cybertron, Megatron was originally a mining bot designated D-16 before naming himself Megatronus, after the Prime of the same name. Megatronus was a gladiator in the pits of Kaon, who grew ambitious and saw corruption within the caste system and sought to put an end to it, with his own rule. Megatron began talking with his old friend, Orion Pax, who saw him as a mentor. After leaving the gladiatorial arena for the political one, Megatronus saw fit to shorten his name. When "Megatron" proposed his plans for a just society, he believed it was necessary to overthrow Sentinel Zeta Prime with force. But then Orion said it was not right to achieve justice with violence. When Megatron was rejected by the High Council, he waged war on Cybertron and left the planet wasted. Now he and his long story rival, Optimus Prime, battle on planet Earth for the control of both Cybertron and Earth.'

Daiya examined the lines of the information. So Megatron was once a slave with no name but the number of D-16? Then he was thrown in to be a gladiator? The best gladiator in the pits of kaon according to the other snid-bits of information. Orion pax was once his old friend who betrayed Megatron and became Optimus Prime with the matrix of leadership. The caste system on their planet was terrible and Megatron was on the bad side. He'd been a slave, forced to kill at a young age in an arena, and then entrusted his plans in Orion who twisted them with his own desire.

Daiya frowned.

:::::...::::: :::::...:::::

It was late at night and the Nemises was asleep. She stood before the giant door in anticipation and fear.

She pulled her knuckles back before gently wrapping them against the door. A moment later, the door slid open later and a livid Megatron stood behind it.

"I think I have you figured out." Daiya told him.

She walked inside without permission.

"You're not so emotionless after all. You feel anger and pain but you choose to hide the later. I also know about your mom." Daiya told him, her back facing the warlord. Said Warlord went stock still at the mention of his Carrier, "Murdered by an unknown gladiator? Your sire was a gladiator but didn't pay you any mind. He left after you were born, living the rest of his life as a gladiator. Your mother loved you. She loved you a lot and took care of you as best she could. You were both part of the lower caste. Your mother couldn't afford much and so she used what little she had for you but one day a mech from the gladiator pits broke in and demanded retribution for protecting a sire that both of you hadn't seen in eons. In a fatal attempt to protect you, she gave her own life. She was killed in front of you, Megatron. You were forced into the mining systems below Cybertron and you became a slave for years before someone eventually noticed your tough build and strength. They became a contractor for you in the gladiatorial business. You climbed your way to the top before you were plunged into the political system of cybertron due to your beliefs in changing the way Cybertron was run. That's when you met Orion. That's when it all went to hell, right?" Daiya said looking up at him.

He was quiet for a moment, "It all went to hell the moment I was born, Daiya."

Her name was of sorrow. He'd said her name?

But his Optics were blank. He was reliving a memory.

"You know what it's like to lose a mother and not know who killed her." Daiya said..

"There's a difference between you and I Daiya. Many differences, actually but only one that leads to your carrier's murder and mine. I burried her death in the crevices of my mind because I wouldn't let it get in my way of success." He said.

"But you were forced to be a slave after that. It wasn't success." Daiya noted.

"I had mining to distract me. That is why I was noticed for my strength because I was so indulged in my work in the minds." Megatron informed.

"So, you're suggesting that I just...forget about it? Not think about it? Our lives are/were nothing alike. You lived in poverty while was living decent. I had a mother and father who loved me and great friends. Megatron, I'm not saying this to brag but maybe you didn't care because....there wasn't much to care about. I care because I had everything and now...I've got nothing. I had nothing to work up for. I was a normal girl with a normal school with normal friends. I wasn't a gladiator or slave. I was....happy.." Daiya sniffed, "I can't help but to think that if I'd been there..." She trailed off, "But I wasn't and it was because of you! You're the reason everything's gone to hell! I've got no home, no family, no friends. All I've got now is a big snarling brute always at my throat for things I can't control. I'm nothing and I never will be because of you. Just kill me. Make fake reality. Everyone assumes me dead so just bring that damn cannon down on me. I'm done. You're right. It's pointless to search for something that is hopeless." Daiya snapped and ripped at her hair. Something had snapped inside of her but what?

Megatron knee this stage. He'd gone through it himself but the thought of Daiya becoming a hollow, empty monster like him...

He suppressed a shudder..

"Daiya, perhaps I didn't care but that doesn't mean you can't. You're correct in your assumptions of our lives not being the same. Mine was bad and yours was...good. Finding the killer of your mother could very well fix you. Something that I refused." Megatron said, taking a deep breath, calming his anger..

"No, I'm done. Forget it. She's dead. Finding a killer won't bring her back." Daiya said wiping away her tears. Her once sweet, innocent face was pulled into distressed and hate lines.

She walked away from him and out of his personal quarters and didn't look back.

Not like she usually did..