Prologue (part one)

NewtJackson24
- September 18 XXXX

That day was the most beautiful day that the mortals and immortals alike witnessed with their eyes. The sky was so blue and so clear that everyone had to stop for a second and look at it, and it wasn't only the sky that was so beautiful that day. The sea was so calm that it was terrifying, but at the same time so breathtaking, but those two weren't the only ones that were so breathtaking, the forests were greener, the mountains were sparkling, everything was so beautiful, well after all it was a special day for Sallycia...

Today was the day of the marriage of Perseus Jackson and Nox Mikaelson, both primordial gods were finally getting married, after centuries of being together.

But no one thought that this day was also the day of the end of their rule. The Era of the Primordial gods was coming to an end.

_

In the primordial council tower, every representative of each race was there, the angels, the demons, the elves, but all the gods were there and also all the primordials, but that wasn't important everyone was looking at the two people that were holding their hands and they were also looking at a woman with the looks of perfection, that woman was Hera, and the people holding their hands were Nox and Percy. Many people were looking at the couple with good intentions and wished happiness for those two, but also some people were looking at them with greed and wanted revenge.

"...Then, Perseus" Hera was looking at Perseus who was blushing and you could clearly see his nervousness written on his body, we could hear the giggling of Aphrodite somewhere in the room, but Nox was only smiling at him. A look of realization passed through him before he opened his mouth.

" Oh! Oh! Yeah. Uh... I promise to be your lover, companion and friend, your partner in parenthood, your ally in conflict, your greatest fan and your toughest adversary. Your comrade in adventure, your student and your teacher, your consolation in disappointment, your accomplice in mischief. This is my sacred vow to you, my equal in all things. All things" Now you could see Percy giving his trademark grin that made Nox's knees weak, but right now he was a blushing mess, he didn't think that Percy would say something so cheezy....wait he would, but Nox wasn't the one that would let himself be pushed around, he opened his mouth.

"Because of you, I laugh, I smile and I dare to dream more than I ever have. Thank you for the miracle of you. You are, and always be, the love of my eternal life, my soulmate, my person" Now it Perseus's turn to blush if he thinks that he could make Nox blush and get away without a comeback, well that's a sweet dream.

Hera smiled looking at the two handsome men in front of her, she could see the happiness written in their eyes. After the harsh adventure they had, they could finally be happy. No more wars, no more invasions from aliens, no more violence, it was the beginning of the Era of peace.

" Then, you Perseus Jackson, Primordial God of Creation, do you take Nox Mikaelson Primordial God of Order to be your wedded husband, to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honour and keep him for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, and forsaking all others, be faithful only to him, for as long as both shall live?" Hera spoke, her voice expanded itself in the room for everyone to hear.

Then a masculine voice spoke " I do" Perseus smiled at the man in front of him.

Hera looked at the other man.

" Then, you Nox Mikaelson, Primordial God of Order, do you take Perseus Jackson Primordial God of Creation to be your wedded husband, to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honour and keep him for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, and forsaking all others, be faithful only to him, for as long as both shall live?" Hera spoke, Nox smiled at the man in front of him...moment like these was Nox favourite since Percy couldn't see them, Perseus could only see the events that could mark the future. Nox opened his mouth.