Torn

(A/N): Hey guys!! This is my first chapter of Torn, my very first book here on Wattpad!! Yay! I hope you enjoy!!

(*Y/N* P.O.V.)

As you step into your dress for tonight's award show, your phone buzzed and lit up. You run over to it, as fast a girl can run in heels, to see a text from Zayn. Just seeing his name made you smile, knowing how in love you were with him. After unlocking it you click on the notification and Zayn's text pops up.

Zayn<3: I'm outside, are you ready yet?

Before replying you walk in the bathroom to look at your self one last time and grab your clutch. You turn the lights off, grab your phone, and text Zayn that your on your way downstairs. You walk over to the door and open it, revealing your amazing boyfriend Zayn who looks handsome as ever. He looks up and grins, causing your smile to widen. You got so lost in his addicting hazel eyes, that you almost forgot about being there in the door way. After you snap out of your gaze, you turn to close and lock the front door. Zayn wraps his arms around your waist from behind, digging his face in your neck. "Your so beautiful. You really look stunning, love." , Zayn whispers in your ear. His warm breath on your skin makes a shiver go down your spine.

You let a giggle escape your lips as you take his hand and lead him to the car. He lets go and runs ahead of you to your side to open the door for you. " Thank you Zayn, such a gentleman.", you laugh at your little teasing. Zayn chuckles and closes your door and makes his way to his side. As if on cue, your favorite song, Fancy, came on the radio. " Just in time", you say, turning up the radio. "Oh gosh here we go again.", Zayn mumbles. "First thing's first I'm the realest.", you sing while holding out one finger.

*20 minutes later*

"Well, wasn't that a fun car ride Zayn." you grin as you step out the car. He shakes his head at you and takes your hand. Walking over to the red carpet, you met up with the rest of One Direction. "Hey guys!", you say cheerfully say. Their heads all turn to you and Zayn coming in their direction. "Ayyye. *Y/N*, Zayn!!", each of them say loudly. You go in to hug each and every one of them. The guys have always been like brothers to you. They're fun, sweet, caring, and absolutely hilarious. While talking to Liam and Harry, you hear someone call your name. You turn around only to be attacked with a hug from your one and only best friend Demi Lovato.

Instantly, you return the hug and shout, "DEMI!! AHH I missed you so much!!". "Wow I don't even get that much love when i see you.", you heard Zayn say behind you. "Neither do we", Louis mumbles as Liam, Harry, and Niall agree. Demi releases you from the hug so you can turn around. "Aww guys don't be sad. I still love y'all", you state trying to cheer them up. You laugh as they playfully roll their eyes and cross their arms. They are childish sometimes, but it's cute. "Babe, since you have to walk the carpet with the the boys, I can just go with Demi and meet you at the end, okay?", you tell Zayn, placing a hand on his arm. "Yeah okay that's fine with me.", Zayn replies. "Cool then I'll see you later." He nods his head and you peck his lips. After waving to the boys you link arms with Demi and you guys make your way to the red carpet.