Chapter 4

*Justin's POV*

"I saw you staring at her Justin", Demi claimed as her glare jabbed into my eyes. I should've know that Demi would never let me near Y/N after I hurt her as much as I did. Demi and I weren't close friends when me and Y/N were together, but at least we were friends. It's a totally different situation now that me and Y/N are over.

"I don't know who your talking about", I lied. Why did I even bother? She obviously saw me staring, and we all know I've never been a good lier.

"Really Justin? Your going to play dumb? Well you don't need to "play" dumb, you've already proven to me how stupid you can be", she said as chuckled a bitter laugh and raised her eyebrow.

"What do you want Demi? I'm not going to keep standing here just to take insults from you", I told her while I was beginning to feel angry.

"Whatever. I just wanted to tell you that if you touch, talk, or make any reference on stage to Y/N tonight, I'm pretty sure Zayn wouldn't mind joining me in kicking your ass" , Demi threatened.

"What is Zayn afraid of a little competition? Maybe I should talk to her tonight, see if this Zayn kid has the grip on her like I did.", I teasingly spoke as I smirked in Y/N direction.

"Trust me your no competition. Don't try anything Bieber. I swear one move and I'm coming after you", Demi threatened again while her same deathly glare bore into my soul. If looks could kill, I would have a very painful death.

*Y/N's POV*

"We should probably head over to our seats. Demi might be there already", Miley spoke.

"Yeah, either that or she's still at the table full of food.", I laughed thinking about how Demi loved food. She reminds me of Niall sometimes, but sometimes I think her and Harry have a thing going on. I asked them both and they claim nothing is going on and if there was then I would be one of the first to know. It's kind of obvious that they like each other though. They would be so adorable together in my opinion. They're just oblivious to the fact they both have feelings for each other.

Miley laughed, probably having the same thought about Demi being in love with food. "Alright let's go then girlie.", Miles grabbed my hand and pulled me with her inside where we would eventually meet up with our other best friends and my boyfriend. Tonight was sure to be great.