Chapter 5

(A/N: I promised you an update so here ya go loves!)

Y/N's POV

Finishing with the last few photographers, Miley and I make our way into the building. We turned the corner and were greeted by a whoosh of air conditioning. I started to rethink the dress I had on, since a lot of skin was uncovered.(I put the picture back in the first chapter if you didn't see it.) My teeth clattered for a second before i felt a warm suit jacket being wrapped around me. I turn around only to see my lovely boyfriend. He smiles at me and gives me a knowing look. Zayn was always warm, just like his eyes.
"How did you know i was cold?", I questioned him.
"I think the more accurate question is, when aren't you cold?", he chuckled while wrapping his arm around my waist.
"Well, thank you Mr. Malik for your jacket. I do appreciate such sweet gestures.", I replied trying to mock his adorable accent.
"That was offensive on so many levels.", Harry jumps in unexpectedly.
I start laughing uncontrollably until I realize that I'm the only one laughing. My laughter slowly subsides and I start to feel awkward with all the weird stares and glances I was getting from the boys and bystanders. Trying to avoid Zayn's eyes after that embarrassing moment, I look around and notice Demi walking towards me with Miley. I didn't even notice when Miley left...weird. When they arrive in front of me, I can sense that something is a little off. Maybe they're both just nervous for their performances.
"Hey. You guys all set?", I glance between both of my best friends.
"Yeah", Miley answers and grabs my hand. "We should head over to our seats. The show will start in a few minutes"
"I know! I'm so excited to see my best friends and my boyfriend perform tonight. You'll probably hear me cheering you guys on more than you hear the music.", I giggle jokingly.
I look to my right, but everyone was gone. It's just me and Miley. How do I keep not noticing people leave?
"Where did they go?", I furrow my eyebrows in Miley's direction.
"Probably backstage or something. C'mon lets go.", she pulled my hand along with her as the lights dimmed, leaving me confused.

Zayn's POV

"He's here tonight and I am not letting that asshole near my best friend again. Someone has to be around her at all times to make sure there's no way he can get to her. ", Demi angrily spoke to me in private.
I felt my blood boil with the thought of Bieber talking to my girl again. If he thought he would be slick tonight or ever, he had me really fucked up. I shook my head and ran my fingers through my hair.
"There is no way in hell am I letting him near her. And I know Y/N she wouldn't even want to talk to him either. I swear if I bump into him tonight, I'm cursing him out. He needs to watch his shit before I fuck him up. I won't let him ruin tonight. He can perform his stupid song, I just know he better not look at my girl while doing it.", I seethed.
I'm glad Demi told me the situation so I can keep an eye out for him.

Bieber I hope you're smarter than you look.