Earning there trust part 1

hey guys, I finally got 1k! thank you guys so much for everything, it means so much to me that you guys enjoy my book! Anyway this chapter is about Izzy Earning there trust so she can save her friends in the future. this is a two part because one its late and two I want to get something out to you guys, and hopefully I can get part two done by tomorrow. Now on with the chapter!

---------

Izzy

As we walked by my friends weapons on the table we walk to a BBQ.

A woman standing by the BBQ said "Hi my name is Marry, would you like something to eat?"

I was hungry but I knew I could not trust them so I said "I not hungry right now."

Then someone from behind grabbed my my neck and put me in a head lock. "Everybody is hungry in the Apocalypse, sweety" said the person.

"Well I am I vegetarian" I lied. "I can help you guys just don't kill me. what ever you say I will do."

I could basically hear him smile. "Well you must prove your trustworthiness"

"And how so I do that?"

"You must kill someone"

His words rang threw my head. I couldn't just kill a innocent person.

"Anyone?"

"No, a person we pick."

"fine" I said, I did not want to kill anybody, but I did have a plan in mind that hopefully does not get anybody killed.

------

How did you guys like part 1? anyway really thank you guys for getting me to 1k it really means a lot to me! Hopefully I get part 2 done tomorrow. Vote, share, comment, thanks!

-dragongirl2020