earning there trust part two

I am in a room with random person I front of me. They are blind folded and I hold a knife in my hand. The people that are making me do this is standing holding a gun to my head. The stranger in front of me is crying loudly.

I looked behind me and looked at the people and notice something, a expression on there face as if they trying to see if I make a decision. Then I realize something. This is a test. a test to see if I would be cruel to kill him or stand up for them. A test to see if I had the guts to do it.

I turn my head towards the man. Then I notice something else he has a blood stain on his shirt arm, and it looked wet. I walked up to him and pulled up his sleeve. he was bitten- no less than a hour ago.

then his cries got quieter, and quieter until they stop. I checked his pulse-nothing. I sighed- I knew what I had to do.

I raised the knife and stabbed him in the head, and pulled it out. I turned around and before they could say anything I said, "He was Bitten less than a hour ago and was about to turn, anyway I did what you asked, well sorta."

"Well actually we were seeing if you would not kill him, but we didn't know that he was bitten. I guess you did the right thing." Then he smiled kinda evilly.

then he said, "I guess were allies then."

"I guess so. Oh ya before I forget I have to ask you something about some people I know"

-------

hello fellow wattpaders. :-)

OK first of all I am really sorry I didn't update sooner, I just had to come up with a idea and when I saw the preview for the season. It looked so awesome! Also sorry for the short chap. Anyway thank you guys for getting me to 1.6k readers! it really means a lot to me! :-)

any way I will try to write the next chapter after the new episode either on Sunday night or on Monday. Thanks for read!

-dragongirl2020