Chapter 5-More Suffering

He woke up tied to a chair. He struggled to get out but he felt too weak. Kilo was standing in front of him. 

"Tell me. What do you want from me?" Sonic asked now starting to get really mad. 

Kilo didn't answer, he instead yanked off Sonic's bandana. 

"Hey! What do you think you're doing?! Give that back!" Sonic yelled.

Kilo threw the bandana on the ground, then was holding a wooden bat. He took it and swung it at Sonic. It hit him in the arm, but Sonic didn't show any signs of pain. 

"So this is your plan? Give me break, I could-" Sonic was interrupted by a hard hit to the face. He coughed up blood and snickered. 

"Come on, I can handle it." Sonic said.

He was his in the lungs and got the wind knocked out of him. 

Kilo kept hitting him everywhere for a while. Kilo could see that the pain was getting to Sonic. He wasn't talking anymore and he made a face of pain whenever he got hit. Kilo then moved to different weapons. First knives/sharp objects, a whip, and the last one that broke Sonic... Kilo's punches and kicks.

Sonic was at this point crying, begging for Kilo to stop, and giving up at the same time. His vision was blurry, he had a massive headache, his left arm was sore, he could barley breathe, and he was bleeding from all over the place. Kilo at some points threatened to put lemon juice in the cuts if he wouldn't shut up. 

"Kilo stop! I'll do whatever you want me to do just please stop! What do you want from me?! What did I do to you?!" Sonic asked. 

Shadow was hearing all the yelling from Sonic, there were no more snarky remarks. He felt guilt and and pity for Sonic, something he had never felt before. And it was something he didn't want to feel. 

Kilo stopped for a moment. The ropes fell loose and Sonic dropped to the ground. 

Kilo dragged him by the arm and tossed him into the room Shadow was in. Sonic landed with a hard thud and he grunted in pain. Kilo then closed the door. 

Shadow went over to him. "Sonic are you alright? What did he do to you?" Shadow asked. 

Sonic kept staring at the ground.

Shadow didn't know what to do, he started to panic. He only knew how to care for himself, he didn't know how to make others feel better.

"Sonic... you need to tell me what happened so I can maybe help." Shadow said putting his hand on his shoulder.

"Like you... care... Shadow."

Sonic then passed out from the pain. 

Sowwy for the short chapter. ;-;