Strange

Sungjin noticed that Wonpil was acting strange. He didn't ask Wonpil because he felt like Wonpil would tell him sooner or later, but he didn't. He was still at Wonpil's house. He knew Wonpil cried, but Sungjin pretended to be asleep.

Sungjin was worried. What should he do to help Wonpil? He wanted soo badly to know what was happening. Wonpil was still asleep so he was waiting for him to get up.

Sungjin stood up and stretched a bit. Then he heard Wonpil mumble something. "Noooo get back hereee!" Sungjin smiled at Wonpil. Wonpil was now awake.

Sungjin finally decided he would ask Wonpil. "Hey, Wonpil what were you crying about last night?" Wonpil was surprised. "Y-you were awake!?"

"Well I was awake because I heard you say 'who are you' and then I heard you crying."
Sungjin looked at Wonpil.

"Well I just had a bad dream is all." Wonpil smiled at Sungjin. Sungjin frowned. "Wonpil please don't lie to me." Wonpil looked down.

"I'm sorry I-I can't tell you." Sungjin was upset. "Why!? Why can't you tell me!? I was worried when I heard you crying because I know it must have been something else!!"

Sungjin just wanted Wonpil to tell him. Wonpil looked up at Sungjin. "Sungjin please don't be upset with me. I really want to tell you, but I can't you'll get hurt."

"Just tell me Wonpil. It won't hurt me." Sungjin stared at Wonpil. Wonpil frowned. "Sungjin w-we sh-should bre-break up" Wonpil was crying.

Sungjin just stared at Wonpil. After a few minutes of staring at Wonpil, Sungjin stood up and started walking to the door. Wonpil quickly grabbed his hand so he wouldn't leave.

"Wonpil let go of me!" Sungjin was mad, but he was sad at the same time. Wonpil shook his head. "I don't want to!" Tears were streaming down his eyes.

Sungjin pulled his hand away from Wonpil and walked to the door and slammed it. Wonpil was alone and he didn't want to be alone. He feared being alone. He was left alone crying.

Oof I'm back sorry it took me a while to update this story but I'm back!!! I had writers block for a very long time sooo yeah I'm very sorry!!!! Anyways I decided to update today because one today is
MY DAYVERSARY !!!! On June 7th, 2017  we were called My Days sooo HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DAYS🎉🎉🎉🎉 !!! Also it's a special day for me because today is My Birthday🎉🎉🎉🎉!!!! ANYWAYS TAKE CARE GUYS!!!💕💞❣💖💓💓💗💙💟♥❤💘💝💞💕❣