Mina

When they let Mina in, Wonpil noticed Sungjin was staring at her. Although, Sungjin didn't look at her with eyes full of love. He looked at her as if she was more of a friend than the girl he loved. Wonpil smiled at Mina.

They let her in and casually started talking to each other. "So Mina, where do your parents work at?" Wonpil asked.

"Well, my mom works at the hospital and my dad he is a police officer. I couldn't call them because I knew they were busy." All of the boys just nodded their heads.

They kept on talking for a while. That is until Mina's stomach started growling. They were all so caught up in talking that they forgot to eat way before. "Oh my! I was too busy talking to you guys that I forgot to make food for my guests!" Wonpil said to the others.

They all just laughed. "Well I'm going to make some spaghetti." He stood up and went to the kitchen.

Sungjin followed Wonpil. "You know I'm not going to let you cook alone, right? You also need to rest after all what happened or well is STILL happening." He told Wonpil.

Wonpil shook his head. "Sungjin, you're my guest. I don't want to bother you." Sungjin hugged Wonpil. "Let me help you. Just for a bit please!" Sungjin whined.

Wonpil smiled. "Okay, but only for a bit." Then someone else entered the kitchen. "May I also help. I feel bad for entering your house just like that." They both turned around. Wonpil nodded.

Mina smiled. "Sungjin, could you look for the ingredients." Sungjin nodded and looked for the ingredients. He put the ingredients on the counter.

"Piri, I'm going to use your bathroom. I'll be right back!" He told Wonpil. Wonpil nodded.

"Mina, could you cut the tomatoes." Mina nodded and went to get a knife. Wonpil was busy trying to get the ingredients together. He turned around. "He-" Wonpil was cut off.

Mina had the knife pointed at Wonpil. Wonpil shrieked. He didn't know what to do. Mina whispered, "I told you to break up with him~"

Wonpil was scared. Mina was going to stab him. He didn't move. Wonpil got stabbed. He yelled out in pain. At this time Sungjin ran to the kitchen and so didDowoon and Brian. They saw Wonpil on the floor crying.

They looked at Mina. Mina just gave them a smile and ran fast. "BRIAN GO AFTER HER!!! NOW!!!" Brian was frozen, but quickly nodded and ran after her. Sungjin was just standing there.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING JUST STANDING THERE!!!! CALL THE AMBULANCE!!!" Dowoon was yelling. Tears pouring out of his eyes. Sungjin quickly fished out his phone and called the ambulance.

This story is about to end soon. Only like 2 or 3 more chapters left to go. Also guys, i love Wonpil!!! I swear I do don't hate me!!!! Writing this chapter actually made me cry, but this book is going to have a happy ending so don't worry :')
Anyways hopefully you have a nice day/evening/night