4

Y/N's P.O.V.

It was already late when we finish watching movies. I change into my sleeping wear and brush my teeth. I lay into my bed and try to sleep.

I look into the clock and it was already midnight and I'm still awake rolling in my bed like a dog. I decided to left my bed and went to the castle's balcony. I ended up sitting on the floor and watching the night sky. I started singing a song.

"I heard, that you're settled down
That you found a girl and you're, married now

I heard, that your dreams came true
I guess she gave you things
I didn't give to you." I've never notice that a tear was dripping down my eyes.

"Old friend, why are you so shy
Ain't like you to hold back
Or hide from the light." a deep voice sang. I look back and saw Taehyung I immediately wipe my tears.

"Can't sleep?" he ask, I just nodded my head as an answer.

"Since when are you standing there?" I ask him.He walk closer to me and sat beside me, seeing him rightnow, he seems different from the Taehyung I saw a earlier, he seems more serious than playful now.

"Not so long." he said."Why are you crying?" he ask full of concern

"No I'm not, I'm just sleepy." I said.

"Liar. You just said you can't sleep then now your sleepy." he said.I lay my whole body at the floor and use my right arm as a pillow.

" Sometimes you need to lie to show that you're perfectly fine." I look at him and smile. He look at me with a sad eyes."Don't give me that look." I said.

"Why would you need to pretend that....... your perfectly fine?" he ask full of confusion.

"That's how should I be, a princess who can never show her weakness, sadness and her other emotions." I said while stopping my tears from falling.

"You can cry infront of me you know?" he said.

"That would be weird. I just met you earlier this afternoon."I said.

"Aishh, what's wrong with it? There are some people we met years ago but we can't even let our real emotions show to them." he said.

Taehyung's P.O.V.

"Aishh, what's wrong with it? There are some people we met years ago but we can't even let our real emotions show to them." I said. I look back at her and tears are already falling.She was wiping her tears. I felt her sadness.

"Thanks for tonight Taehyung." she said,I just nodded and give her a smile, she stand up ang walk away.

I go back into my room and sleep.

MORNING🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

I woke up feeling like theres someone above me, I open my eyes and saw Jungkook and Hoseok hyung piled up above me.

"Aish.... Jungkook and hyung I'm still sleeping." they just laugh and never get off me. Out of frustration I try to stand up but they are so heavy.

"Okay okay, I'll get up now." and by that they get off me.

Yoongi's P.O.V.

I went to princess Y/N's room to wake her up for breakfast.

"Hey! Wake up!" I shouted, I saw her crunching her face out of annoyance.

"Yeah yeah." she just said, I left her in her room and walk back to the dining area. TBH I know she can lead that war, but I just really want to be sure that's why I suggest to challenge her

"Hey Yoongi hyung, have you wake Y/N up?" Namjoon ask.

"Yeah." I said.

"Where is she?" ask by Taehyung.

"Why don't you check her by yourself Tae? Since you look like a dog waiting for it's owner..." I said, why would they be concerned over a princess who they barely even know.

"Aiiiiii, hyung that's mean." Taehyung said.

"Where are your parents hyung?" Hoseok ask.

"They have some business to deal with the other kingdoms." I said to them.

"Without you... isn't that odd Yoongi?" Jin hyung said out of nowhere. "Leaving you here in your kingdom, while them in a business for other kingdom." he said.

"That's never been odd hyung, who would manage our kingdom if I wasn't here?" I said.

"Oh if that's what you say, but, it would be more better if the next one in the throne would learn how to deal with the other kingdoms, you know? Ahh nevermind me, it's just my opinion." he said,it triggers me somehow but I just ignore it.

"Goodmorniiiiiiiiiiiing!!!!!!" a happy voice said out of nowhere. I look at the door and saw Y/N with a smile on her face.

"Goodmorning Y/N!!" they all said except for me.

"So what's the news?" she ask pertaining to what up now.

"Ohh well nothing, just a talk you know?" Hoseok said happily.

"Before you came." I said. She sigh before giving me a glare.

"Your majesties there is someone who wants to meet you all." a servant said. All of us have questioning eyes to the servant.

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Your majesties there is someone who wants to meet you all." a servant said, why would someone wants to meet me in this castle? A beautiful girl entered the room, wow. She looks like a f*cking goddess, is she even real? She's so pretty, like f*ck.

"Your majesties Princess Mina is here." the servant said.  She gave us a polite smile, I look at the every single person in the room was shock except for me.

"Hi!!! I'm Princess Y/N." I decided to introduce myself cause why not? I offer my hand for a handshake and she accepted it.

"Princess from the 4th kingdom of the South?" she asked.

"Yes." I answered.

"I heard that there princess is wise and brave." she said smiling.

"Nahhhh, that's just rumors you know?C'mon sit beside me." I offered her the vacant chair beside me.

"Thank you." if you are seeing her now, she is a perfect one for a queen. I notice that all the boys became awkward, and I don't know why! The servants serve the princess her food and she also started eating. I excuse myself after I'm done eating my food the same as Jin. I enter my room to fix my appearance, like I don't want to look like a potato when I'm beside Princess Mina.

I walk through the castles hallway and look for Yoongi, I need to know his 'challenges' you know? That jerk.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

REMEBER ANYTHING IN THIS STORY IS ONLY PRODUCT OF IMAGINATION.