8

Y/N's P.O.V.
"Hey Y/N!!!!!!" I heard the voice that I've always wanted to hear.His voice is my comfort.

"Hey Eunwoo!!!!" I said happily. Even if I was already dying inside.

"Let's sneak out!!!!!" he said happily.

"Wait what?!" I said.

"Change into this." he hand me a white t-shirt, black pants and a brown long coat enough to protect me from cold. I have no choice to agree, I change into that clothes, and went outside my room to see Eunwoo.

"Let's go." he said and drag me some where. He drag me into some rooms and we climb some walls, and at last we are outside of the palace, we both wear our face mask so no one could see us. First we went to a carnival and play some games, then after he pulled me into some area, we enter a some kind of shop.

Magic shop-JOOOOOKE*author shut up*.

I look around and notice that this is a tattoo shop. Why did he bring me here? Is he getting a tattoo? But a royal can't get tattoo.

"Eunwoo? What are we doing here?" I ask him.

"What do you think?" he ask me with a smile on his face.

"You know we can't get tattoos right?"

"I know, but it's not bad to break some rules." he said."So let's go?" I nodded at him as a response. I'll be honest, I'm scared about this.Eunwoo and I seat together with the the tattoo artist.

(That was for both Y/N and Eunwoo, in the same spot also

(That was for both Y/N and Eunwoo, in the same spot also.)

After that, Eunwoo and I ride into a taxi, he came closely to the driver and whisper something.

"Y/N, this will be a long ride, you can sleep if you want...." he said, I nodded my head and lean my head on his shoulder.

..............

I woke up when I feel someone tapping my head and telling me to wake up, I open my eyes and saw Eunwoo smiling at me.

"Let's go?" he said, I nodded my head and we both get out of the taxi. I found my self at a high place with the view of the city, and of course we cans see the palace from here.

"I'm sorry Y/N." I heard Eunwoo said. I immediately knew what he is sorry about. I look at him and smile.

"Don't be." I said,he pull me into a hug.

"I'm sorry Y/N, I'm so sorry." he said, it hurts for me to see the one I love being married to someone who is not me, but it is better than seeing the one you love suffer because of you. I cupped his face.

"Don't be sorry Eunwoo, it's not your fault." I said.

"I love you Y/N, I will always do. You will be the only girl in my heart."  he said, it makes me happy for some reason.

End of flashback

Tears form at the edge of my eyes as my memories of him flash into my mind. Jim separate from me and look at me confuse.

"Are you fine?" he ask me.

"I needed to be." I gave him a smile.

"I'm sorry for what happened earlier it-" I cutted him off.

"No need to be sorry." I said, I bid a goodbye to him and go to my room.

Jin's P.O.V.

The Y/N that I was seeing now was so different from the Y/N I know. It's like her whole word is now blue.

"Hyung..." a voice said behind me, I know it belongs to Yoongi.

"No need to explain Yoongi, you have nothing to explain." I headed to the door when Yoongi hug me.

"Hyung, I didn't mean it hyung, hyung I'm really sorry hyung." he said while sobbing.

"Y-yoongi, you have n-nothing to be sorry." I said, trying to contain the pain and sadness inside me.

"Hyung, I love her hyung." Yoongi said still crying. I move myself away from him.

"But I also love her Yoongi, I also love her Yoongi!!!!!!" I said tears forming in my eyes.

Flashback:

3rd Person'sP.O.V.

Jin was really happy, knowing that he will be married to the girl he love, because of his happiness he never think of the girl's thoughts about this marriage, he haven't thought if the girl would agree, he haven't thought if the girl love someone else and that is not him nor having a thoughts if the girl would be happy, he was too happy to think about that. While Jin was happy, someone is suffering from pain—Yoongi— knowing that the girl he love would marry another man.

Yoongi can't accept it, he will never accept it, he can't handle seeing the girl he love with another man. He directly go to Jin to confront him about this, he open the door with out knocking and saw Jin, Jin smile widely at Yoongi.

"Yoongi!!!! Have you heard the news?" Jin asked Yoongi happily.

"W-what news?"

"I'm going to marry her." Jin said while jumping. Yoongi saw how happy his hyung is, and he can't just destroy someone else happiness, specially his friends happiness. Yoongi smile.

"Congrats hyung, btw I need to go." Jin and Yoongi bid goodbye to each other.

Author's note:
Seriously I don't know where this story is going.