7

Y/N's P.O.V.

One month has already pass, and I'm still here, every corner of the palace has a guard, Yoongi's friends, they visit very often. While Yoongi? Still cold af. I'm still wondering why am I still here in this kingdom, I needed to return to my kingdom, but everytime I ask about Queen and King Min about it they just change the topic.

"Can I dive in your thoughts?" I heard a voide from behind. I look behind me and saw Jin, we're quite close now.

"Nope you can't." I said.

"Wow, what now?" he ask me.

"Idunno...." I said.

"Jin do you know where Yoongi is?" I ask.

"Uhmm.... Nope, I just got here." he said.

"Okay let's find him." I said.

"What-fine fine." he said, we've been looking around the castle hoping to see Yoongi. We pass a door slightly open, because of my curiosity I drag Jin closely to the door to listen if someone's inside, he's face is dangerously close to me.

"I will always love you." a man's voice inside.

Jin open the door upon hearing those words knowing who does the voice belong.

I was suprised when Jin open the door, it reveals........ Yoongi, pulling Mina.... in a kiss. I felt something wet drop on my shoulders. I look at Jin, and saw his teary eyes. He taje a steo back and wipe his tears, he walk away, leaving me alone with Yoongi and Mina having a surprised look.

"So I'm going to go now, I need to go now, I nee-OkI'msorryfordisturbingyoukbyeeeeI'mreallysorry." I said and follow Jin, I never saw him like that, I quickly look for him, hoping to find him sooner. I saw a crying figure at the balcony  and by the shoulders, I knew it was Jin, I slowly approach him and tap his shoulders.

"Of course I wouldn't ask you if you're fine, because you don't look like one." I said, he chuckle and wipe his tears.
"What's wrong?" I ask him.

"There's nothing wrong." he said. "There should be nothing wrong." he added.

"Go on.... I'm listening." I said.

"I guess, my wishes came true." he said with a shaking voice."To see her happy.."........

"But sadly, I'm not the reason of her smile, I'm not the one making her laugh and I'm not the one she loves." hearing his words, it made me tear up.

"Sometimes, wishes you think can make you happy, are the ones who hurt you the most, especially if it means seeing the one you love being happy with the one she or he loves." I said.

Jin look at Y/N surprise, he never saw the princess like this before,he always saw her as funny, wise and lucky princess.

"Y/N....." I know what he's thinking, he never saw me like this.

"Not because a person is smiling it means that he or she is happy, sometimes...... they just wanted to hide the pain."

Jin's P.O.V.

"Not because a person is smiling it means that he or she is happy, sometimes...... they just wanted to hide the pain."

Y/N........

I suddenly pull her for a hug, for no reason, I just feel like we both need it right now.

Y/N's P.O.V.

flashback

I walk across the silent hall in our castle until I heard someone talking inside the conference room, and because I'm nosy I decided to eavesdrop at the conversation.

"Congrats on the arrange marriage..." a voice said, wait.. Marriage? Is that my father's voice?

"Thank you, can I ask you a favor?" another voice ask.

"What is it?"

"Can Y/N be the one to organize his party, the ball last night was so great, and I ask who's the one who organize it and they said Y/N."

"Of course, Y/N would be glad organizing his bestfriends party."bestfriend, you mean............ Jisoo is getting married??????? What??? Why-

"Eunwoo would be glad knowing that ." my world stop,the time I heard his name.....

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

THE MINA IS NOT THE MINA FROM TWICE, I COULD NOT THINK ANY OTHER NAMES, BUT IT'S UP TO YOU OF YOU WANT MINA FROM TWICE TO BE THE MINA IN THIS STORY AND I THANK YOU.....