14

Y/N's P.O.V.

After Jungkook's birthday celebration we are called in a meeting requested by the kingdom's head security. They need to report something they said.

"Good morning your majesties." Jane said.

"What is it that you needed to report to us Jane?" Yoongi said.

"There are some mens roaming around the palace for about 3 hours, your highness we're thinking that you should left the palace for one week, not just you but all the other royalties." the head guard said.

"What? No." Yoongi said.

"Your highness, those mens are roaming here for 3 days now, they'll leave and comeback again, we're thinking that they are sent by your enemies your highness." Jane said, but who will manage the kingdom.

"Then if I leave for a week who will manage the kingdom, if I'll left for a week then that will also mean that I abandoned my people for a week." Yoongi said to Jane.

"Don't worry your highness, your parents are coming back home by tonight, and it's there order to sent you to avacation with the other royal." Jane said, looks like Yoongi have no other choice to follow what his parents want, his parents are the king and queen while he's just a prince.

"Princess Y/N I've got a call from your mother." Jane said, my eyes went wide.

"What? What happened? Did something happened? What did she say?" I bombared her with questions and she just smile.

"She said she'll call you later, she need to say something important." she I said. I smiled at her and say....

"Thak you."

"Always welcome princess." she said.

FAST FORWARD CUZZZ I'M LAZYYYYYY......

I've been waiting for mom's call for about 2 hours now, I keep checking my phone, but there's nothing.

*KRIIIIIIING* (That's a phone call).

And at last...

"Hello mom?"  I said.

"Y/N my daughter I miss you...." she said.

"I miss you too mom."

"How are you doing?" she ask me.

"I'm fine mom,how about you and dad?" I ask her.

"We're both fine Y/N." she said.

"Mom what's the real reason?" I ask her.

"Real reason about what?" she ask me.

"Real reason why am I sent here..." I said, I heard a sigh from the other line.

"Y/N......"

Jin's P.O.V.

After the meeting I ride a jet plane, for me to reach our kingdom in a short period of time, father said that he need to say something important to me. After an hour, I already arrived, palace guards and servants are in line as they welcomed me.

"Welcome back Prince Seokjin, your father is waiting at his office." the head maid said. I entered the palace, and go to my father's office.

"Good evening father." I said and bowed at him.

"Why so formal my son?" he said and we both laugh.

"I miss you  father." I said.

"So do I my son." he hug me and I hug him back. We separate from each other and both sat down at the couch.

"So what is it that you want to tell me dad?" I ask him, and his expression suddenly turn to a sad one.

"Seokjin, I know your not yet over Mina and what happened few years ago." he said... I'm getting nervous about this and I don't know why.

"I arranged you again into a marriage Jin." he said, wait what?

"But father...." I was about to protest but he cut me off.

"Seokjin I won't live forever, I want someone who will watch over you, take care and help your in ruling the kingdom when I'm gone." he said.

"Father I'm nit a kid anymore, besides why are you talking like that?" I said, he just smile at me.

"I can't afford to lose another son again Seokjin, you're the only one I have." he said.

"Father, nothing is going to happened, so please cancel the marriage, please let me choose the one who I will marry someday." I said. He sigh.

"I'm sorry Seokjin but this is the only way I can assure you will be okay in the future." he said, I can my anger rising.

"But-" he cutted me off.

"No buts Jin, you will marry Princess Y/N whether you like it or not." my heart beats fast because of what I heard.

Author:

SO IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME. SORRY FOR THIS SHORT CHAPTER.