Chapter 1: The thoughts under a forever potion

Aphmau POV

Ugh... I feel weird... what the...Aaron? He is looking at me,Zane and Lucinda weirdly, like he's scared,angry, and confused.
"Aaron!" I try to yell out but...my mouth didn't move. I was put under a spell by Lucinda is the last thing I remember. They kept going on about something...they keep saying we are going to go see brother... who is "brother"?
Aaron keeps yelling at Lucinda
"LUCINDA WHAT DID YOU DO?!" He yells angrily.
She then blasts him into the house breaking the door.
"AARON!!!!" I try to yell but nothing comes out of my mouth...right......I'm under a spell...
Lucinda then goes on about something called the Ultima werewolf...
"Let's go Aphmau..." Zane says
"Yes" I say
WAIT WHAT?! I didn't mean to say that!!!
Lucinda then casts a spell and Aaron and Garroth disappear.
More like we disappeared...
We were in this lodge... a man in a wolf costume came out...
he had this potion in his hand... it was green and shiny...
He then pulls off his mask
"EIN?!" I try to yell but nothing comes out
He then looks at me and smiles. My face  just smiles back at him. I wasn't in control anymore.
He then says
"You will love me instead of Aaron." He then throws a potion at me.
What the... I feel...different.... I was lead towards a mirror where my eyes.... they were.... green.....not....the usual color of amber...
I try to look away. But my body was no longer controlled by me but by.............Ein.

"So Aphmau...." he starts
"Do you love me?"He asks
"NO!" I try to yell but.......... crap my body was no longer in control.
"Yes." I reply
"Perfect...." He says
"I do love you!!!" I reply
"Well then....I'm your fiancé" He says
"NO! I DON'T LOVE YOU! YOU ARE THE WORST PERSON EVER! I HATE YOU WITH EVERYTHING I HAVE! YOU TOOK ME AWAY FROM THE MAN I LOVE AARON! NO YOU ARE CRUEL,MEAN,AND EVIL!" I yell
But nothing comes out of my mouth... just nothing...
Everything i say or do...is now controlled by the man I hate the most...

Hey guys! So this is chapter 1 of my fanfic "Thoughts under the effect of the forever potion" Hope you guys enjoy it!!!
-Allyssa 💜❤️🦄

Word count:395