Zane

Ok uhhhh this is creepy, then again I like creepy sometimes...
But I can't control what I'm doing, or what I'm saying...
All I remember is... EIN!
WHY THAT LITTLE SON OF A-
ZANE DO I HAVE TO TALK TO YOU TOO LIKE I DID WITH LUCINDA?!
No...
THATS WHAT I THOUGHT. Anyways go on.
Anyway... All I remember is a potion being thrown at me. Crap....I remember Lucinda talking about potions that can change you....forever potions..... they're also illegal to make!
EIN IS SUCH A SON OF A-
ZANE DIDN'T WE ALREAY HAVE THIS CONVERSATION?! HMMMM?!
YES BUT-
I WILL TAKE AWAY YOUR PONIES AND CUPCAKES IF YOU DON'T STOP.
You wouldn't...
TRY ME.
Fine I'll stop.
THANK YOU! GO ON.
I'm in the kitchen with Garroth and Kim talking to them but the words I'm saying aren't the words I'm thinking.
"GUYS I CANT  CONTROL WHAT IM DOING HELP!" I try to yell. But I just keep having a normal conversation with them...about "brother".
I know who "brother"is it's Ein.... that's son of a-
ZANE THIS IS THE 3RD TIME TODAY! STOP OR IT WILL BE PONIES, CUPCAKES AND I WILL NOT LET APHMAU HANG OUT WITH YOU FOR A WEEK!
FINE!FINE! Just don't take them away.
Ok go on.
Anyway he used a potion on me to make me do whatever he wants. I have no control over my own body... over my own words... my eyes are not the light blue that they used to be.....they are now a light shade of green.....

*TIME SKIP!*

Lucinda and I keep telling Aphmau and Aaron to come with us and find brother.
"NO! ITS A TRICK! STOP!" I try to yell out to everyone, but I just keep telling them about "brother".
They wouldn't come... and from my knowledge Ein wants Aphmau... Lucinda then casts a spell on Aphmau.
*breathes heavily* "I....I...... Would love to see your brother!" She says but her eyes look different.
"Perfect" I say
NOOOOOOOOOO!
"LUCINDA WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Aaron yells
She doesn't respond.
"LUCINDA?!" Aaron yells
She then blasts him with a spell knocking him backwards into the door.
LUCINDA?! Wait...she's under the potion too. She sees and hears what's going on... poor Lucinda.
We all walk in and Lucinda starts asking Aaron.....things.....
"Do you know of the first werewolf Aaron?" She asks
What is she talking about?!
"Lucinda..please...what..." Aaron stutters
She then starts talking about the first werewolf, with the ability to change humans into werewolves. This man turned his whole village into werewolves. And that was the first pack of werewolves to roam the Earth.
"And they call his bloodline.....The Ultima." She says
"Ready to go Aphmau?" I ask
NO APHMAU SNAP OUT OF IT! DARN IT LUCINDA'S SPELLS ARE TOO GOOD.
"Yes" she responds
Aphmau and I then walk out. Lucinda stays in and casts a spell. She walks out the door and we all reappear this cabin.
Oh My Irene...
A guy walks down the stairs with a hood on so no one sees him...
EIN! WONT YOU JUST GO AWAY FOR ONCE?! My Irene you're just so desperate for Aphmau you have to go through all this?! That's messed up.
He walks up to Aphmau and throws a potion at her.
Her eyes turn green not the color her eyes actually are.
He then asks
"Do you love me?" Ein asks
"Yes." She says blankly
No... APHMAU!

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Sorry it's short! Stay awesome guys!
-Allyssa❤️💜🦄
Word count:598