The potions...

Lucinda POV
"She's ready for you brother..." I say
"Perfect..." He replies.
Aphmau walks out and comes down.
Ein starts talking about how Aaron will turn Aphmau into a werewolf. He refuses...

Of course he would he loves Aphmau with all his heart... but because he refused he got hurt even more... physically and emotionally... Ein threw a potion at Aphmau... she now hates Aaron and loves Ein... NO! NO NO NO! I want to yell so badly... but nothing happens... Aphmau was handed a knife and started walking towards Aaron.
They went out the door then I couldn't see them. I was forced to watch the whole thing... Aaron....Aphmau... Oh no...

I was sent back to the cave behind the lodge to make more potions for...him... I can't stand saying his name... OR EVEN FREAKING THINKING IT! I HATE HIM SO MUCH! I WANT TO CURSE HIM OR PUT A SPELL ON HIM OR SOMETHING! UGH!
But I can't because I'm not in control of my OWN BODY. AND ITS ALL BECAUSE OF HIM! HE WANTS APHMAU AND HE WANTS TO KILL AARON!
Wait...Aaron... no... what happened... I hope he's not dead.... we were by a cliff and... oh no...
I was making potions but it was hard to do since I couldn't find the page.... Lets hope I don't find it...

Hey guys! Sorry for such a short chapter but I hope you enjoyed it!
Have a great day and stay awesome guys!
-Allyssa💜❤️🦄
Word count:252