Zane and Garroth

Zane POV
I walked around still looking for brother. And yelling brother.
WHY WOULD I WANT TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH EIN?!
All of a sudden I see Garroth
"ZANE ZANE! IM HERE!" He yells
"You're not my brother!" I say with hostility in my voice
No.... he may be oblivious sometimes... but he's still my brother, even though I don't have that brotherly bond with him...
I still love him as a brother, even though he can be dumb at times...
GARROTH! GARROTH NO!
"Zane! Wait!" Garroth yells
I start running away and go into this cellar/basement. I hide behind some boxes in the shadows of the basement/cellar.
I see Garroth walk in and he is looking around for me.
Garroth...he cares about me.... even with the way I treated him... He gets in front of me and I make myself quite visible but he doesn't turn around, I hit him and put him in the small cell with a bucket of water.
"Ugh.....my head...huh? Where am I? Zane!?" Garroth asks,
Garroth.... I'm so sorry...

"Brother says all intruders must be captured. He will be pleased with my work." I say
"Zane! Let me out of here! Listen to me!" He yells
I'm so sorry Garroth... I'm not being myself! I'm being controlled! JUST TRY AND ESCAPE! YOU CAN BREAK DOORS! WHO SAYS YOU CANT BREAK METAL BARS?! THERES SPACE IN BETWEEN THEM YOU CAN JUST PUSH THEM APART!
"Nuh uh uh! You didn't say the magic word!" I say
"Zane! Please!" He says
I start laughing evilly. I usually do that on a daily basis but....it just didn't feel right... knowing I wasn't in control of my own body...

Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter! But I hope you guys enjoyed it!
-Allyssa💜❤️🦄
Word count:304