Best match of my life

Sherlock and John had been going out for about 5 months now and were both the happiest they had been in ages! They didn’t really want many people in their school knowing that they were going out because they knew it would just lead to more teasing and bullying, and they got that enough as it was. Sherlock wasn’t comfortable with showing public displays of affection, always have been, but John was and found it so difficult to keep his feelings for Sherlock hidden from everyone. He knew it was for the best and that it was probably the best thing but he couldn’t help but feel a bit empty and slightly deflated when he saw all the cute couples. Even more so at football games. John loved football, and loved to play it even more. But when his team had won a game and all the guys would run up to their girlfriends in the stands and kiss them, all he could think of was how much he wanted to do the same to Sherlock.

“Please come to my game this Saturday Sherlock?” John wined as he wrapped his arms around his boyfriend’s waist.

“do I have to? I mean, I will just distract you.” He says as he turns around and gives john a peck on the lips.

“Yes, it’s the final game in the season and I wanna see you there when I win!” john says, picking up his football bag.

“ugh, I’ll think about it, okay?” john smiles at Sherlock and john turns to the door and leaves.

The game is going well and they are only 1 goal away from winning the season! The crowed cheers, claps and chants and all john can think of is Sherlock.

“YEAHH!” the crowd cheers as john shoots the final goal. He stands there as all the team run toward him clapping and cheering. As the team disperses he stands there and watches the guys run up to their girlfriend’s. He watches them as they kiss each other, hug and show everyone in the crowd how proud of each other  they are. John sees Sherlock at the very top of the stalls and watches him walk down the steps to the entrance of the pitch.  Shit shit shit what was Sherlock doing? He watches his glorious boyfriend walk across the pitch, turning heads as he goes.  Sherlock stars to run toward john and watches johns smile grow even bigger across his face.

“Sherlock, what are you doing?” john says as Sherlock gets closer.

“Showing the crowd how much I love my boyfriend. I saw your face when all the guys were with their girlfriends and something snapped inside me.” He looks to the crowd and poits to them.

“All these people are staring at us and they are all about to see how much I love you!” Sherlock says with a massive grin.

“But what about the bullies?” john wines.

“They can fuck off! Now come he gorgeous!” Sherlock grabs john’s waist and slowly closes the gap between them. All john could think of was that him and his boyfriend were kissing wait- not kissing- snogging, in the middle of the football pitch. And in that moment, john and Sherlock felt like they were onto of the world! As they break apart from their passion filled kiss, they heard a slow burning roar from the crowd.

“Are they sheering us?” john questioned.

“I think they are!” Sherlock smiled.

They walked back to the cheering crowd hand in hand.

“I love you Sherlock” john whispered

“I love you more!” Sherlock said as he grabbed john’s waist and kisses him for the second time.