KindTale

An AU that instead of determination being the run and functionality of the universe, it's kindness instead. Frisk and the Kindness Fallen human switch. Now Frisk represents kindness and the other child represents determination.

But that's not all, no no no. Everyone else is changed by this sudden switch of determination to kindness. Everyone is a kinder version of themselves and is very passive. Nobody wants to kill you and instead of doing so they try to convince you to DONATE your soul.

In this world, the genocide run is just plain Brits, and fin you attempt it you're a huge bitch.

_

Now that we know basically how everyone changed in this universe, why don't we explain how everyone is, how they changed, what they wear, and the story. Shall we? Jesus Christ I hope you all enjoy this AU...

Frisk: Your protagonist and the fallen child of kindness.

Chara: That little voice in Frisk's head telling them to be mean to everyone. The first fallen child and the opposite of kindness. Curelty.

Flowey: Flowey is the only Monster in the whole undergorind who isn't kind. He's cruel, makes fun of you when you fall to the undergorind, makes snide remarks, and even spits at you if you try to come close. But when Toriel is around he has to act like he's perfect and innocent because Flowey is still Asriel  and Toriel is still Goat Mom. His petals are all blood red and sharp(ish)

Toriel: She is the caretaker of the ruins and all who live there. Some monsters prefer to love with her in the ruins and even a few fallen children decided to stay with kind Goat Mom and love woth her for the rest of their mortal days. She wears green robes instead of purple. If you try to leave, she won't stop you or get in your way. She simply wants what you want.

Napstablook: He sometimes stays in the ruins when he is feeling extra depressed and needs some cheering up by some Friends who live there. Napstablook is currently trying to help his self esteeem issues and depression, and it isn't going great with so many kind moan tears who care about him. Slowly but surely, he is getting happier and happier with each friend he happens to make. He looks the same, but his top hat when he makes it is green.

Sans: A very kind skeleton. He is friendly at the beginning and gives you a nice, warm welcome to snowdin. He doesn't prank you ar first because he doesn't know if you like jokes. He will ask you questions about yourself politely to try and get to know you. He also asks if you'd like to play with him and his brother and that it would be much appreciated if you do so. On the genocide route, if you are a bitch enough to do one, you learn that the whole kindness thing for Sans was a charade and he was the same as he's always been. But now he is filled with justice as he wants to strike you down. He wears a green turtleneck that is too big for him and some small shorts and a pair of converse. His eight eyesocket's pupil is a green heart, but in genocide it flips over and turns yellow when youre in for a bad time. His favorite activities include reading with a friend, making flower crowns, and doing puzzles with his brother.

Papyrus: A very kind, tol skeleton. He is a little overbearing but only wants what makes others happy. He will even ask you if he's talking way too loud and if he needs to quiet down. If you are heartless and say he does, he will continue to whisper throughout your whole journey. He loves puzzles and his brother more than anything and acts like the big brother to everyone, even though he is the younger brother. People often call him "Big Brother Papyrus" Around snowdin. He likes to visit his friends all over the undergorind and sometimes takes things a little too Seriosuly. He wears his normal scarf, a green turtleneck just his size, and light gray sweat pants and his normal red boots. No gloves. 

Gaster: the developer of the soul extraction process. Papyrus And Sans's missing Father. He was experimenting on the multiverse theory when he was shattered across the timelines. His loss is why Sans refuses to do any more science.

Undyne: The leader of the Kindness committee, in charge of making sure everyone isn't happy and healthy in the undergorind. She also can be overbearing and she often likes to step boundaries such as personal space and alone time. She always wants to be around her friends every second of the day and is super overprotective. Ecscoecially Of Alphys And Papyrus. When's she puts her mind to it, she WILL do it. She has a lot of determination for a monster. She likes to play piano often. She wears a green tank top and black althletic shorts and sneakers. Sometimes she will wear a dark geeen hoodie when she goes to visit papyrus in snowdin. 

Monster Kid: A kid who wants to grow up and a be a part of the Kindness Comitte. He idolized Undyne and wants to be just like her.

Alphys: The new royal scientist and former assistant of Gaster. She has low self esteeem but always wants others to feel at home when around her. She is still very awkward and focuses most of her experiments around kindness and sometimes justice or determination. She's a dork who loves anime and cartoons and has a HUGE crush in Undyne. She gets visits from Undyne very often and thst helps with her low self esteeem sometimes. Wears a green shirt underneath a white lab coat and green framed glasses.

Mettaton: A ghost given a robot body so he can spresd love and kindness wherever he goes by being an idol. He doesn't think he is better than everyone, but that everyone is equal and deserves to be treated as such. He spreads messages about equality, friendship, and problem solving with his shows and loves to spread love, even recieving some himself? His metallic body is gree, Black, and gray. Basically a revolver of the original with green instead of pink.

Muffet: Asks for donations for her spiders and charges reasonable or even low prices for her baked goods. Everything she does is done for the spiders. She wears one of those long sleeved dresses and it's green. She also wears a pink apron over thst and keeps her hair up in s bun and out of the way. Known as the "Mother Spider"

Asgore: the king of the underground and the kindest monster around. He will ask you if you want to donate your soul and if not it is perfectly fine. The monsters of the undergorind, including him, are patient and willing to wait for humans who don't mind being killed for the greater good. He uses a machine devolved by gaster to extract a human soil and replace it with kindness, determination, and Justice essence so they can be reborn as a monster and not die. When you are reborn Asgore welcomes you into the mos tee society and helps you get on your feet with a new life. The most merciful, amazingly guy ever. He wears his norm al Kingly robes but it's recolred to be pink and green.