FashionTale

A literal game of Love Nikki but with Undertale characters! If you don't know what Love Nikki is, it's a game where you do fashion battles using certain styles against other cheaters no in the game to progress with the story.

Look, I even made little sketches this time

Frisk:) Protagonist with an initial cute style that changes depending on how you dress HER up

flowey:) your little helper throughout the game.

Toriel:) First big boss with an elegant style

Napstablook:) Major mini boss woth a snazzy style

Sans:) Casual style monster you never have to battle but will fashion battle you if you wish

Papyrus:) A very cool dude with a hipster/sporty style

Monster Kid:) A fanboy with a cute/sporty/nerdy style. The only monster in this game you can go on a date with. Frisk x Monster Kid Boiz

Undyne:) A sporty monster who will want more than just a fashion battle

Mettaton:) a quiz show host with a snazzy/sexy style

Mettaton EX:) a hot as he'll robot with a Sexy/Elegant style

Alphys:) A total nerd with a nerdy style

Muffet:) Someome who will try to steal your money and fashion designs with a snazzy/elegant/cute style

Asgore:) A lonely man with an elegant style

_

The point of this game is to be the number one fashion designer in the underground, make friends, and let yourself stay instead of being forced away. That's what happens if you don't defeat everyone in a fashion battle woth a time least a B. Asgore will take your soul and break the barrier. If you DO beat everyone then they befriend you and prevent it.

There is also an option at the end of the game if you manage to stay underground with the monsters to marry monster kid. Why? He doesn't get enough love! Lol!

How genocide works in this world is if you try to steal monster's clothes or clothing designs. For example, if you steal Toriel's prized hat which was a gift to her from Asgore when they were married then she will hate you and kick you out. If you steal Papyrus's red scarf he will think you do not want to be friends and try his best to stay away from you, even though he really wants his scarf. Of you steal Monster Kid's heart pendant, which was the only thing hide pasnts left for him before they abandoned him in snowdin to Be with an adopted family, he will cry and even attack you like Undyne does. Those articles of clothing have backstory.

So, how do you like FashionTale? Make a book on it? Thought she below please?