Killer Reformed

BEFORE YOU KINK SHAME ME OR SHIP SHAME ME LET ME EXPLAIN HOW RHIS ALTERNATE VERSION OF KILLER!SANS ACTUALLY WORKS AND HOW I THOIGHT OF THIS MESSED UP SHIP, OKAY!?

So as I've read, Killer sans is a version Of sans where chara manipulated him into committing genocide, making him addicted and having him actually continue genocide with each reset. 

Swap chara is a pacifist chara that is basically Frisk. And frisk has managed, in a pacifist and nuetral run, to save Asriel/flowey or befriend him along with every other monster in the frisking game. 

See where I'm getting at?

What I'm thinking is that while looking for the Star Sanses and wanting to kill them, killer stumbles into underswap looking for blueberry. There, he meets Chara. Chara has never seen a monster like him before, and is scared at first. Killer had never seen a version of Chara so... odd before, so she compelled him.

Chara approached killer after she's comfortable and melts his stone heart. Killer managed to convince himself to stay around Chara for a while and he slowly becomes reformed because of the sweet little cinnamon roll and her constant adorable child flirting.

IM NOT CRAZY JUST IMAGINE IT, OKAY!?