🥀Two

Irene's pov

I woke up as I felt someone tugging my shirt, I was way too tired to even move a muscle right now. But as I slowly opened my eyes I noticed Taehyung wasn't next to me.

"Hey, hey get up you lazy cow and make me breakfast, I need to go to the office" I turned around and saw it was Taehyung.

Why did he call me a cow, I was barely a stick. All these months of constant mental and physical abuse was starting to take its toll on me, I was visibly weak these days.

"Oh sorry, I will make you something immediately Taehyung" I say to him as I get up and tie my hair in a small bun. And just as I thought he didn't even bother to say good morning, after ordering me he just stomps out of the room.

I head into the bathroom and brush my teeth. All of a sudden I notice a small bruise on my arm, just as I touch it, it stings alot.

"Ahhh" a yelp escapes my mouth as I touch it, but what is this compared to what else I have been through. I quietly strip down and just stare back at myself in the mirror, I only see a broken women staring back at me.

Bruises and marks cover my arms and purple spots on my neck and breasts, and marks of whips and slaps over my lower body.

Is this what I have to go through the rest of my life. Will I just be a object for Taehyung to fulfill his sexual desires. I didn't even realise that tears are running down my face, well I better clean myself up I know he won't like seeing me like this.

Not that he cares for that matter.

I quickly change out of pajamas into a oversized shirt and jean shorts as I apply minimal makeup on my face. Well I am a young bride, so I do need to take care of myself.

Thankfully even after spending so much time being hurt, I haven't lost my sense of humour. Although I don't have any friends left to joke around with, and the ones I had are now forbidden to see me because Taehyung doesn't want me to meet them. So I sometimes just end up laughing at myself and I like that.

As I go out, and head downstairs I see Taehyung getting dressed. And again I am lost in thought just staring at him, why is he so handsome and cute.

"Stop staring at me and get the fuck on, I'm getting late here" He snaps at me all of a sudden which shakes me back to reality. What is he even talking about, he is the CEO he doesn't get late. He just needed a reason to swear at me again.

I quietly run downstairs and start preparing breakfast, I am still making it when I hear him come down in the kitchen. I turn around and see him clearly hungry as I hear his stomach growling.

"Just a minute dear, its almost done. You can sit on the table and I'll place it here" He just nods without showing any emotion and sits down. I better make it tasty, I don't wanna see him mad this early in the morning.

Like a good wife, I place a plate of omelets and pancakes and bacon before him with a cup of black coffee, that is his favourite. I also take a seat next to him and just watch as he starts eating.

"Aren't you going to eat or are you just gonna starve yourself" He says as he looks up at me. I wasn't expecting him to start a conversation with me.

"Ah um I-I wasnt actually hungry right now, I just wanted to make sure you were full before you left" I answer him with a smile, he just scoffs and keeps eating without saying much else.