🥀Nine

Irene pov

Did Taehyung come home?
I heard faint footsteps coming from downstairs but I couldn't tell who it was, so even though I was really sleepy, I still managed to get up from the bed and slowly opened the door while wiping my eyes as I walked out. It's probably Taehyung snooping around the kitchen, whenever he comes home late the first thing he does is to find whatever is left in the fridge and fill his stomach up.

I'll ask him if he needs me to prepare anything for him. I slowly walk through the second floor of our house still yawning in between because I am so so tired right now. But I notice that the footsteps aren't in a pattern, like they get fast and then slow. Is he in a hurry or something, why doesn't he just slow down. I walk really quietly until I reach the stairway down to the 1st floor. As I slowly take a few steps down, I reach the end and our kitchen is located just around the stairway so I wipe my eyes as I face the kitch-.........

W-what, Wh-who is that. My eyes go wide and my feet get stuck and I feel myself frozen on the spot as soon as I spot a man with a mask on his face and dressed in black stealing different things from around the house, h-he is a robber. I need to call the police, oh my god, why is this happening on the one day Taehyung stayed in his office.

But, how did he even get in. Taehyung spends loads of money on our house's security system. I look to find my phone in my clothe--- oh shit, I left it upstairs. Please God help me, don't let him find out I'm here, I muster up my courage and take a step back but........

As soon as I take the step, the floor let's out a loud creaking sound, fear runs through my spine as I look down at my feet and then ahead at the robber........who is staring dead at me with a smirk on his lips.

No no no no no, I see him drop his bag which he was carrying and take a step towards me. As soon as he does, I dash upstairs not looking once behind my back but I can tell he is coming because of the sound of his heavy footsteps.

I run to my bedroom and just as I am about to close the door, he puts his foot in between, stopping me from closing the door on him. Oh my god, no.

I try my hardest to keep the door closed but he over powers me and with one push he forcely opens the door making me take a couple of steps back. I feel my eyes getting watery when I realise a robber is standing in my room and there is nobody else to save me.

"Mmm, I didn't know I would be so lucky to find a gal like you allll alone in this big house" He licks his lips as he takes a few steps towards, I slowly back up as he gets closer. Just then my eyes catch the sight of my cell phone, if I can somehow get to my phone and speed dial the authorities, then it just might work.

"Baby girl, you wouldn't mind me having some fun with you right. Because it's been some time since I found someone as fine as you" He says as he comes right upto me and stares down at me, I also build my strength and stare right back.

Then suddenly I kick him between the legs which makes him squeal in pain and fall to his knees, I take this opportunity to run to my phone and call the police.

But just as I am about to, I feel myself getting grabbed from behind. My scalp feels on fire as the robber pulls my hair and throws me on the bed. I can see his anger and rage through his mask, as he stares at me lying helpless on the bed before him he becomes more aggressive.

"You fucking whore, you think you can hit me.......... I'll fucking show you something you won't forget" He barks at me and takes off his shirt and forces himself on top of my body, I squirm and try to get away but he is stronger and heavier then me. At this point my tears start to flow down my face, I realise what is what to happen to me.