The Confession

Ladybug/Marinette

-
I paced at the top of the Eiffel Tower. "Where is he?" I whispered. I looked up at the moon. It was yellow, like Chat's hair. And Adrien's. Although I hated to admit it, they did look very similar. Too similar, almost.

I put my back against the top of the structure when someone leapt onto the tower with me. Two bright green eyes pierced mine and his blond hair shone in the moonlight. "Chat Noir," I said, running to him and embracing him. He seemed shocked, but hugged me back. When I pulled away from him, he said, "Ladybug, are you okay?"

I breathed out sharply. "More than okay, Chat. I-I have a confession." He nodded, looking even more stunned. "I like you. I think I always have, but because I like someone else, I was too stubborn to notice."

He walked towards me and my back was to Paris, the railing pressing into me. I leaned back a little. "Who is he?" Chat asked. "Adrien Agreste," I choked out. Chat looked stunned. "Chat," I began. "Is everything okay?" He forced a smile. "Yes."

Chat Noir/Adrien
-
"Yes," I said, trying to restrain my excitement. "I thought you could tell that I was acting differently around you ever since you gave me that rose, I..." Ladybug trailed off. Her bright blue eyes pierced mine. I drew in a breath.

"I guess it's no secret I like you," I said. She giggled. "I suppose not." She fidgeted with her hands. "Chat, I-" I leaned in close to her, and I could feel the electricity between us. She swallowed and her eyes went from my eyes to my lips, and I kissed her. She leaned into the balcony and I to her, and she wrapped her arms around my neck and my hands went to her waist.

She pulled away, breathless. We stood there for what felt like hours before she said. "Chat, I think it's time I showed you who I really am." I blinked. "Are you sure, m'lady?" She took in a shaky breath and nodded.