Simmons x Grif/Grimmons

(Art isn't mine, belongs to its rightful owner/owners)

This takes place during Blood Gulch.

For: FawnaBon
_______________________________________

Simmons P.O.V.

  Ugh, why can't Lopez or Doc look after Grif... I thought as I grabbed the box of Twinkies from the shelf.

  "Simmmmmmmmooooons...." Grif dragged out as he went into a coughing fit.

  "Give me a second!" I yelled/said as I grabbed the night time cough medicine and walked to his room. "Here." I said as I shoved the box of Twinkies into his hands.

  "Thank you," Grif said as he didn't waste a second to tear into the box.

  "You know I think that your faking this." I said as I handed him the medicine.

  "Why?" He grabbed the medicine from my hand.

  "Because, you don't really sound sick...." I trailed off.

  "How..." He started to fall asleep with a Twinkie in his mouth.

~A few days later~
3rd person

  "Well you seem like your getting better," Simmons stated as he sat on the edge of Grif's bed. 

  "I love you, Simmons." Grif blurted out. "I lied about being sick so I could get your attention...."

  Simmons flushed a bright red as Grif pulled him into a loving kiss, to Grif's surprise Simmons kissed back. "I love you too...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OKAY, I'm very sorry for how short it is but I've been really busy with the hay field so..... yeah....... I'll come back and edit it to add on to the story.

(Photo not mine)I'M SO SORRY FawnaBon FOR IT BEING SHORT I WILL COME BACK AND FIX IT

(Photo not mine)
I'M SO SORRY FawnaBon FOR IT BEING SHORT I WILL COME BACK AND FIX IT.

\\Ivy Out//