Introduction: Boys 👨🏾‍🎓

Meet Jaylen Harris

Meet Jaylen Harris. The third son of Danielle Harris. He's 17 (turning 18 in December) and he's starting senior year (12th grade). He's stubborn, sweet, can be snappy (at times), smart and athletic. He plays varsity basketball and varsity football for the school and plays league basketball. He take an interest in rapping, skating and secretly baking. He is a talented rapper and has baking skills. He hopes to go to UF, American University, Howard University, or UCLA as well as wanting to have a career as a player in the NBA or a world renowned baker. He has a passion for kids and hopes to have them one day. He hangs out with the Braithwaite's and Mackenzie while having beef with Liangelo Ball. ( @ Me )

Meet Cadarious Braithwaite

Meet Cadarious Braithwaite. The third son of Jahron Braithwaite and Kehlani. He's 17 (turning 18 next month) and he's starting senior year (12th grade). He's stubborn, funny, blunt at times, goofy, and bipolar with his moods and emotions. He plays basketball, baseball and runs track for school and league. He is a talented rapper and dancer and takes an interest in those extracurriculars. He likes to rap with his brothers, Malik and Trey while he likes to dance with his sister, D'Asia. He hopes to go to NCATSU, FSU, UCLA, the University of Toronto, Howard University or CSULA. He wants to develop a career in dancing, rapping or a basketball player in NBA. He hangs out with August's group and his brothers and sister and has beef with the same people. (GlizzysThaName )

 (GlizzysThaName )