chapter 1

6:38 AM || Boca Raton, Florida || August 28

D'Asia's POV

"Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep" My phone sounds until I press the stop button over and over. I get up and relax in my bed and go on my social media. I see everyone posting that its too early for this and first day of school bound but I really don't pay too much attention to it since I absolutely love school. I'm trying to be Valedictorian so this year is really going to count. I got up, grabbed my phone and went to my bathroom. I did all my necessities in the morning, including washing my face, brushing my teeth, and straightnening my hair. I walked into my walk-in closet and looked for an outfit for my last first day of school. I grabbed my light pink zip-up jacket and paired it with a white crop top, ripped blue jeans and black socks. But I couldn't find my pink adidas... I threw my outfit on my bed and went downstairs to the mud room (Braithwaite House in the mm) I was looking around in the mud room and asking my family all these questions and then my mom came down and looked at me weird.

"What the hell are you looking for?"

"My pink adidas, mom!"

"Honey. Didn't you ask me to wash them the other day?"

Then I realized that I did ask her to wash them. I walked back into the mud room and looked in the closet where my mom usually puts the new clean clothes and shoes. I grabbed my adidas off the middle shelf and thanked her. I ran back upstairs to my room and started to get dressed. I had just put my white bra on when one of my brothers, Malik busted up in my room. It's usually normal for him to do that and since I'm always walking around the house with no shirt on, this is just another day of that.

"Good Morning Mija." He said as he came over to give me a hug and a kiss on my forehead.

"Good Morning, bobo." I said while returning the hug.

"Are you eating cereal for breakfast?"

"Yeah, pour me a bowl of Lucky Charms please?"

He nodded and then closed the door. I threw my white shirt over my head and continued to get dressed. I walked back into my closet and closed the door so I could take a picture.

Then I sat down at my vanity and started to do my makeup

Then I sat down at my vanity and started to do my makeup. Today, I felt like doing a half cut crease so thats exactly what I did. Then my other two brothers, Cadarious and Trey busted up in my room just like Malik did.

"Morning Day Day." They both said in unison while walking over to me and kissing my cheeks.

"Good morning you guys. How'd you sleep?"

"Amazing" Cadarious said with a smirk.

"Great." Trey said while rubbing his eyes.