~Party girl E.D~

A/n
Yes there will be smut in this;))
And most of the images might be long so be prepared for that. Also I'll most likely be adding sexual GIFS or pictures and sh*t😏
——————————————————————

Y/n Pov:
Sup my name is y/n and I'm 16 yrs old not that anyone cares. I also happen to be a party girl. Partying is my thing. Me and my best friend go every week. It's very rarely we go on school days but who gives a crap.

I got ready and did my hair as I waited for my bestfriend Avery to come and pick me the hell up so we could go to this party one of the jock guys invited me and her to

I got ready and did my hair as I waited for my bestfriend Avery to come and pick me the hell up so we could go to this party one of the jock guys invited me and her to. His name is Ethan Dolan. He's one of those guys who gets what he wants and won't stop until he has it. He's demanding and takes control. Well that's what I heard from the girls he's fucked. I spray perfume on me and run down the stairs because Avery is finally here. It's 8:20 at night and the party starts in 5 minutes so we rushed there. Every time me and Avery go to party's we go early to see if there's any cute guys to dance with and things can go from there;)

We finally get to the freaking party just on time. 8:25, we go inside and get some drinks. Holy shit this house is like a fucking mansion! We start seeing people strolling in. Most girls show up single and ready to be fucked by the one and only Ethan Dolan. I cringe as I see girls coming here dressed really scandalous and hoe like but then I look at myself and think shit I fit right in.

Ethan's Pov:
I start hearing people come in. This party is gonna be lit since it got all over the school. I walk out of the washroom and go downstairs to start drinking. I want to get fucking laid today.
I walk down stairs and see a whole bunch of hot girls flooding in. Some guys and their girlfriends going to the pool, people getting high in the corner. Loud blasted music. This is going to be a dope night.

Y/n Pov:
Me and Avery start dancing as we start talking about stupid shit sense we're so drunk. Some guy started dancing with as she sends me a wink letting me know she's gonna get laid tonight. I giggle at her cause I think she's crazy. I start dancing letting my feelings get lost into the music.

Ethan's Pov:
It's already 10:00 and nobody's stoping for doing what they're doing. They're all in their feels just letting loose. I see Grayson and some girl kissing in the corner. I see Cameron and two girls straddling him on the couch. I still haven't found the right girl yet. Then I seen her. The one girl that sticks out to me in the crowd of people, she sways her hips so perfectly to the beat of the music. Her arms in the air..flipping her hair around giving no shit about how she looks. She's so fucking hot. I feel myself getting aroused just by watching her and thinking about the things I can do to her.

Y/n Pov:
I keep dancing. Sweaty body's everywhere. People kissing. I lost thought when I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist. I turn my head to look at the guy. It was him. Ethan Dolan. I felt gazing eyes on me from the girls who were hoping to be lucky and sleep with Ethan.

"What's your name" he asks me in a raspy voice "Y/n" I breathed back getting turned on by him. I start rubbing my ass against his hard dick. He starts groaning, "don't tease" he grunts holding my hips tighter. I start grinding on him as I start smirking. I turn myself around and see his eyes are full of lust. I tip toe to his ear and whisper "how about I show you how I have fun" he smirks at me as I go back down and he takes me upstairs.

I see Avery as she's watching me and I wink at her and she winks back indicating that she knows I'm getting laid.

He pushes me onto the bed. I was way to drunk to even have a single shit that I was about to fuck the biggest fuck boy in my school. Within seconds I feel my bare body and Ethan's body touch. I start to straddle him kissing his neck while grinding against his dick. I feel myself getting wet from the sensation. I feel butterflies running through my body as I hear him groaning from the sensation too.

Ethan's Pov:
I hold her hips in place while she sucks on my neck. "Don't tease daddy" I demanded. She stops and lowers herself onto my dick.

Y/n Pov:
I winced in pain from Ethan's dick. Girls weren't lying when they said he had a big dick. I start moaning and Ethan breaths hard. I start moving up and down.

I started to move faster and I hear Ethan moaning "your so good baby girl"Ethan quickly switched us over so he was on top of me

Ethan quickly switched us over so he was on top of me. He starts pounding into me merciless. I feel my legs weakening as I scream his name "OH MY GOD FASTER E-ETHAN" he kept going as I start reaching my high. He starts kissing me roughly but also so smoothly with his plump lips. I look him in the eyes with our foreheads connected. I tilt my head back from all the pleasure going through my body. I keep moaning his name which only made him go faster. I feel my legs trembling even more than before. I felt beads of sweat forming now my forehead and Ethan's. "We s-should do this more often" Ethan grunted to me and I bite my lip moving my head up and down. Then I felt him release into his condom. This was probably the most best sex I've ever had in a while. Me and Ethan were panting out of breath as I held onto him. My eyes getting droppy and the vodka talking me away from there.

Ethan's Pov:
I collapsed beside Y/n holding her onto my chest as I hear her soft snoring. I felt my eyes getting heavy and I fell asleep.

Next day...

Y/n Pov:
I woke up with a big ass head ache. I was naked in Ethan's bed with sheets on me. Holy hell I must have got really drunk than I expected. I look beside me and see Ethan asleep. I put my dress back on and look back at Ethan and see hickeys I have him from last night. I smirk to myself and grab my stuff quietly walking out of Ethan's room not forgetting to leave my number on his bed so when he wakes up he can text my number;). I left the house with Avery considering I truly am a Party Girl...

A/n
Sup guys. Hope you liked this image. Sorry if there are typing errors! I'll have to fix them later but yeah I'll probably make more images soon💕-Jennifer