Miss you E.D

You boyfriend Ethan is gone to visit family for a whole year....(this one is cute but sad at the same time)  enjoy bishessss🤪
_____________________________

Y/n's Pov:
"I love you baby" I say kissing Ethan before he walks into his plane.

After watching him go I went home to watch Netflix and eat popcorn to eat my sadness away, he's going to be gone for a FUDGIN YEAR!!! I try not to swear...I was brought up into a Christian family🤷🏽‍♀️ my mom is going to come here in a hour to bring me some ice cream because that will also help me eat my feelings away, the other thing that sucks is my best guy friend Grayson, my boyfriends brother is gone too. It's about some family thing that Ethan nor Grayson won't tell me...

Katie's Pov:
I'm going to Y/n's house because I know her too well, we've been friends since last year. She's probably sad right now since she told me Ethan and Grayson were leaving and she has nobody..
"SUP BITTCHHHH!" I yell lighting up the mood but I find Y/n with tissue boxes watching a sad love movie eating popcorn. Awh poor girl:(

Y/n's Pov:
"K-katie?" I ask through sobs, damn it in this movie the boyfriend leaves the girlfriend for another girl...what and ass! Katie comes up to me and says "yeah it's me Y/n, you can't stay like this!!! We needa go out, maybe drink a bit or go to the beach!" I could go to the beach rn.... "okay let's go to the beach!" I say with a snotty nose. We both laugh and go to her place to get her stuff...

My beach outfit looks hot asf!

Katie and I decided to sun tan under the sun

Katie and I decided to sun tan under the sun. I laid there feeling the warm sparks of the sun hitting ever bare inch of my soft tan skin... I started to think of Ethan...and how much I miss him... I brushed off the thought of bad possibilities that could happen like him cheating on me or ME CHEATING ON HIM!!! Which I would never do, I'm not that kinda person.

Ethan's Pov:
"Wake up sleepy head" I said to Grayson since our flight is over finally! "W-WHAT HUH?!" Grayson said loud enough for people to hear him, Grayson has a fear of heights so he thought the plane was going down. I shake my head and give Grayson the (wtf are you doing) face. We walk off the plane and get greeted by our big sister Cameron, my belly sparked up with fireworks seeing her, I missed her so much "CAMERONNN!" Grayson yelled as we both ran to her and gave her a big Dolan twin bare hug..

"How's mom?" Grayson asked "she's doing good...wanna go see her?" She asked we both shook our head yes ready to go see the rest of the family..

Weeks later...

Y/n's Pov:
"I miss you so much babe" I said to Ethan almost crying but holding it in.

Y/n's Pov:"I miss you so much babe" I said to Ethan almost crying but holding it in