The Beach G.D

"Let's go to the beach!" Grayson yells..yea this is one at the beach this is where you share your first kiss with your childhood bestfriend and this is where Grayson fucks your brain out! Just kidding. This is where he confesses his feelings abt you;) sorry this one is cheesy so if y'all don't like that I'm sorry
—————————_____________———

Y/n Pov:
I wake up to a loud bang on my door and freak the hell out and run to my closet. I stay in there and try peeking to see who it was... "damn Grayson" I whisper to myself as I see me sneaking around in my room. He doesn't see me so then I tap his shoulder "FUCK! y/n I thought you were gone what are you doing?" He says in shock, "what am I doing? What are you doing?" I ask him pushing him a little. I walk over to my closet again to find something to wear to the beach.

Grayson Pov:
I watch her long hair bounce ack and fourth then she says "Grayson we're going to the beach today!" If this is the day I'm going to tell her I like her then I should tell her at the beach...

We finally reach the beach while Ethan stayed at the house because he's a lazy bitch. (No body take that personally it's just for the book lol) I start walking to the water and put my feet at the edge. "Y/n I don't know if I wa-" then she grabbed me and pulled me in the water.

All day we had fun, now we're watching the sunset " how are we gonna go back and see Ethan, we told him we would pick him up at 12:00 Gray" she says giggling. I smile at her giggle it reminds me of happy times I've had with her since we were kids... "y/n..I want to tell you something, I've never thought this would really happen but it's happening and I feel like you should know..."

Y/n Pov:
Oh GAWD!!!!! Bethany was right, today is the day Grayson tells me he likes me. I know this sounds kinda narcissistic of me to think that Grayson would like me and shit but I see that gooey shiny twinkle in his eyes the way he looks at someone when he's truly in love....and to be honest I fell for him, Grayson, my best friend. I l-love Grayson... I turn my attention to Grayson and he's walking away "G-Grayson?" I remember hearing him say "never mind you don't even car-" then my mind went blank.

Grayson Pov:
I hear her calling my name, I feel a similar hand grab my arm and turn me around. I feel the soft lips of the ones I've been craving for such a long time the feeling is unbeatable... it's the girl I've loved for so long the girl who made my heart skip a beat every damn time she walked in a room and lit it up with that pearly white smile of hers and those silky soft lips finally touching mine felt like magic like a connection I've been wanting, that I've been needing for a long time, I finally have it, I can finally call her mine....

Y/n Pov:
I feel my stomach lit up with butterflies and my heart skip a beat every time our lips move in sync to one another, I hold Grayson closer than I've ever held him before and he holds me like there's no tomorrow. I slowly pull away from our kiss and I see parks lit up in his eyes, I see the most powerful love hit me like a bullet in my eyes. I can read him like a book just looking in his eyes. I feel a smile creep on my skin. "Should me go to the movies then?" Grayson asks me. I shed a laugh and we end up going to my place and getting ready to go to the movies...

————————————————————————
A/n
Sorry this one was REALLY short
❤️🧡💛💚💙 I hope that doesn't make anyone angry, hope you liked it:)
‼️-Jennifer