Torn between~G.D~

This story is abt you and this guy named Nathan..he was alright but you've always had a crush and an eye out for Grayson...Nathan and Grayson had a fight over you which led to some things...who do you really care about?..

(SLIGHT SMUT IG BUT NOT FULLY LOL)
-------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's Pov:
From since I can remember I've fallen for this guy. Grayson Bailey Dolan, I feel like he hasn't even noticed me. My Bestfriend Maddie knows about him and shit cause she likes Ethan. Grayson's twin brother.

It makes me feel weird when I see him with other girls. I feel kinda jealous to be honest. It makes me wish I was one of those girls but then I don't want to just be his one night stand...

 It makes me wish I was one of those girls but then I don't want to just be his one night stand

My outfit^^^

Grayson's Pov:
I started flirting with this girl I know. Her name is Jenna. She's one of my hoes. I hear girls laughing as I look to my side to be faced with the girl I ve liked since Elementary. Her name is Y/n. I feel like she doesn't even see me. Like I'm not there. I want to get to know her. Not like my other bitches but I mean like ACTUALLY get to know her. She's not like the other girls here who only want me for my wonder dick;) but she's something different...

I watch her go into the classroom as I follow behind her seeing her take a seat...

Nathan's Pov:
The Bell fucking rang! Yess!!!I see Y/n. I've liked her recently but rumor has it she likes someone but I don't know who. Maybe I can make her change her mind...

1 month later...

Y/n's Pov:
"Nathan....You like me? But what about gray?"
I said to Nathan on video chat....
(his response is the video ^)
"you want me to fuck you?" I say to him...

"come over baby girl. I'll show you what I can do to you" Nathan said with a raspy voice. I bite my lip thinking about it. Then I remember the fight Nathan and Grayson had about me...do I really want this?...

Nathan's Pov:
"I'll be right there..." she said and hung up..this is gonna be a fun night...

What felt like forever I finally hear the doorbell ring. I open the door and see her. Y/n..she looks so sexy in her shorts and her long ass hair down. She doesn't even know what she has coming for her..

Y/n's Pov:
Fist thing I walk it Nathan locks the door and pins me up against the wall. I feel my heart racing as I start thinking about what's happening in the moment. I can Nathan's warm breath hitting my lips. I star deeply into his eyes. He then pulls away and says "follow me baby girl" we takes me to his room and all I could think about was Grayson..the one thing I forgot to mention was me and Grayson were dating for half a month until I heard that he was cheating on me. Obviously I haven't heard the full story but I was able to put some things together with him not being around me and making "excuses" of why I couldn't see me made me start to believe he was cheating.