Story Cover

Preview above......I guess.....

Okay fellow Akatsuki no Yona/Yona of the Dawn lovers! I'm making an Akatsuki no Yona story and I just made the story cover. I wanted to show you the cover and preview. Tell me what ya think even if you AREN'T an Akatsuki no Yona fan! ;P

The Tears of Death I Hold

This story can be an x reader or an x OC whichever you want. I don't care. Please excuse my terrible description. I suck at them. -_- And I can't figure out if we can crop the title!

The tears will never stop falling no matter what. I always told myself to stop trying, but in the end I wouldn't ever give up which led to the death of everything in my precious world. I searched for meaning in life, in the meaning of me. My frail, fragile body feels numb to everything and anything. Until I met them I could finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. If I could ask you all one question, would you hate me if all I told you was lie to protect you. I wouldn't mind as long as you're safe. Will you accept y inner demons? Can I depend on you when I'm at my weakest? Will you die because of my selfishness? Will you betray me for what I am? I saw only darkness until I met you all: Yona, Hak, Yun, Kija, Shin ah, Jea ha, Zeno, Ao. You are my light in this terrible darkness. Please save me.

So what do you think? What'll happen? Do you hope I publish it soon?