Chapter 30 ~ Truth

[A/N: Hey guys! Have you seen my new cover made by EndlessHeights- ? It's so cool! (Haha get it?❄️) I know, I embarrass myself too. Now that I got that pun out of my system, I wanted to let you know that I'm making my way to 100 followers! So if you're reading this, and you're not following me, please do! It would mean the world to me. I already have a chapter/post planned for when I hit my first hundred followers and I think you'll really like it. So if you wanna see that, hit the follow button! And don't forget to vote! K bye!]

Luke's words linger in the air around us. She has amnesia...

My gaze shifts to Via sitting up in her bed looking confused. "What? I do? Uh I think I would remember getting amnesia."

All of us raise our eyebrows at her. That was the most ironic sentence I've ever heard. "Oh wait... I'm just stupid." Via finishes. I ignore her joke as my expression gets darker. I walk closer to her and study her face. "Do you really not remember anything?" I ask.

I want her to say yes. I want her to say this is all a joke. If she doesn't remember anything then we have to hide everything to her. How can we tell her that we were kidnapped and we kill people for a living? Not to mention we have powers. "Should I remember anything?" She responds, and I can tell from the look on her face that she doesn't. A shiver runs down my spine.

"Are you okay? Are you cold?"

"I'm always cold." I mutter, looking away from her silver eyes. No but actually, I have cryokinesis and I'm always cold but you wouldn't know that because you nearly died and have no memories.

"You should probably get that checked out." Via nods, concerns knitted into her expression.

I look back up at her. She actually seems to care... Then I remember when we walked into the room about a minute ago and Via called us by our birth names. The hard to deal with truth that I put into the back of my mind the moment we walked in slithers its way into my brain until I'm sure of it. I walk back over to Asia, Nykki, and Ryder. "She thinks she's Sienna Gazinski." I whisper.

"You guys know I can hear you, right?" Via's condescending tone fills my ears. I fake a smile over my shoulder as we all give her little waves. I guess this room is too small for her not to hear us. And she has enhanced hearing which she doesn't even know about. "What are you talking about I 'think' I'm Sienna Gazinski?" She finger quotes. "I am Sienna...?" Her voice trails of as she tilts her head in utter confusion.

I exchange another nervous glance between my friends. "Stop doing that!" Via shouts, watching us. "Who even are these two guys? Can someone please explain to me what is going on?!"

Oh I forgot this means doesn't know who Ryder and Luke are! We only just met them when we came to Hawaii... I look over at my group once more. Should we not tell her? I let my friends read my expression and my lips, mouthing my thoughts. We look between each other until Asia ever so slightly nods her head down. I nod, understanding that was a yes. Of course I'm the one who has to tell Via that. I walk back over to her bed side, feeling slightly guilty for not telling her the truth straight off the bat. "Don't worry about it. I'll explain everything once we get home." I tell her.

Via's slowly nods her head with a hint of hesitation. But I know she trusts me. Or Chloe...

I strut back over to my friends, feeling uneasy. As soon as I reach them, a male doctor walks through the door. Although he's not the nice one from before, which is disappointing. "Miss Queen, you're awake! That's a relief." He gives her a smile as I cringe. She doesn't even know who 'Miss Queen' is. This dude is gonna make it harder for us to explain later. Or not explain. We can't exactly tell her the truth so....