The Truth of Calum

A/N most of things I'm writing is not real!!! Remember it's a FanFICTION :)

Keep on smiling,
Gina

~~~•••~~~•••~~~
Calum POV

Thank god we moved from that hell hole! I hated it there. Atleast I still got my three best mates with me.

"Calum, you should go pick your room now!!" My mother called.

"Ok mum!" I called back.

I wonder upstairs and find myself in a good size bedroom with midnight blue walls and a king sized bed, a tiny bookshelf and a huge window with a made in bench to sit on with a green seat.

"Mom I found my bedroom!" I yell and minutes later my mother comes upstairs to take a look.

"I like it," She states. "You should start bringing up you boxes and such."

"Ok mum." I simply say on my way to walk down stairs.

~~~•••~~~•••~~~

After an hour and a half of brining up boxes I finally get to unpacking. I bring a box to the bench by the window so it's easer to take things out without bending over so much.

Creepy as it sounds I look out my window to see a window right across from mine with two Girls dancing around the bedroom in-till one spots me. She madly blushes and waves. I wave back but all I can think I'm my head is 'Woah she's Beautiful'.

Forty five minutes later I got atleast seven boxes done. Mum comes up and says in about an hour we were going over to a neighbours house for dinner. I finish up the box I was working on and take a shower.

I get out of the shower, rap a towel around my waste and walk to my bedroom to look for clothes. I throw on a pair of boxers and a pair of black jeans. I put on my All Time Low tee and finish off with my black Beenie and walk downstairs.

I was met in the living room by Luke, Mike and Ashton. We live together with only my mom and Luke's mom. The other parents didn't want to move.

We were told that the neighbours had a child our age, so we took the information and walked across the road.

~~~•••~~~•••~~~
Hey what's up, pudding cups? just kidding but how you doing?

Second chapter sucks I know now but I'm new so don't judge.

It's raining :( summer is sunny not rainy!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO ASHTON :)) yayayayay

I Gots to go eat dinner :p the Canadian in me is screaming 'IM A CANADIAN 'A.' lol I'm a strange minion.

Btw the chapters won't always be coming out this fast :P

Keep on Smiling,
Gina :)