play with me?

Ammy's POV

I woke to my self sleeping on top of Harry while his hands were on my hips.... It was his day off so we have full day together.
I lifted myself off him and went to take shower and let my hair dry and wore one of harry's shirts then put some nail painting with his name's letters on my nails then went to make some breakfast.

I almost finished breakfast which was some egg and French toast... While I was taking out the egg from the ban I felt a pair of hands hugging me from the behind and smelled his shampoo.

"Morning babe" I said smiling while finishing break fast and turned around to kiss him.

"Hey kitten" He said kissing my back
"Smells good I'm really starving" He said and started to put the table.

We put the breakfast and started eating happily and Harry was stiffing his mouth that some bread was on his chin.

"Easy there babe" I told him laughing while removing by my finger and I caught him staring at me.

"What" I said laughing

"Nothing you are just so beautiful, precious, and cute" He said holding my hand and pulling me to his lab and I couldn't help my self blushing

"Awwww now you are extra cute" He said pinching my cheek and I put my head on his neck and reached for the toast to eat but he removed it from me.

I looked at him pouting and he just chuckled "you made it and tired your self now I'm gonna feed you" He said and picked my lips and fed me.

We finished half an hour later and did the dishes together but not after a soap fighting of course.

We went to the coach don't know what to do more than lying down, suddenly Harry stood and ran to our room and came down with a box then he started to attach wired to the television and came with a smile and a pair of video games controller and he gave me one and sat beside me.

"Harry you know that I can't play this game" I said complaining

"That's why I'm gonna teach you" He and poked my nose.

"Still I'm gonna be bad at it" I said pouting

"Aww come on love for me" He said turning his puppy eyes and I smiled and nodded and he gave my his dimpled smile that one that I would die for.

Harry started showing me how to play and what buttons to press and such and I was kinda interesting we started playing fifa against other me on his lab and I was actually pressing all the buttons at once resulting in scoring a goal and I cheered "goaaaaaaal"

"Babe you scored in your net not mine" Harry said laughing

"You must be kidding " I said complaining "here give me your controller" I said and he gave me his and I gave him mine " Now I'm the one who scored at you" I said beamed and he laughed and kissed my lips.

We continued playing till we felt tired and just switched the game off and lied down me on top of him snuggling in his neck and he spooning me with his hands and I just felt safe and slept in his arms the last thing I heard was "sleep tight gorgeous I love you to the infinity and back"

Another one 😍
Hope you love it 😘😘
Enjoy.