prologue

"Hi everyone! My name is Kunudon! The academy's favorite mascot" The large acorn said as he grinned on screen.

"As you all know, Kunugigaoka academy is a prestigious academy for both the bright and brutal students!" He winked as little objects began to form on screen.

"Kunugigaoka  academy is divided into two sectors!  Those who have taken up our advanced educational system for a finer future and those who have, you could say--" he paused to grin darkly, "are little special than most."

"Kunugigaoka  academy students are also divided according to their sectors. Those who have the kunudon symbol on their ties are those that I surely guarantee to have a bright future ahead of them. And those who haven't well, they are in for a surprise." He waddled his gloved finger on the screen.

"Kunugigaoka academy teaches only those who strive well and those who were misfortune of trouble. Now there--"  The screen turned dark as the teacher in charge switched the television off.

He eyed the new students who stared at him in curiosity. "All of you are  here in this academy for a bright future that you want to uphold. As you have listened to Kunudon, they are only two types of students in this academy." He glanced around.

"If you have a kunudon symbol you are heading to a right path while those who don't have the crest are rotten troublemakers that are needed to shape up to be refined civilians. I highly suggest that you don't get to any serious trouble unless you like to be a part of those demons we call the 'End' batch." He continued.

"We have this silent rule that most of the students follow..." He crossed his arms. He glanced around again before speaking.

"Don't associate yourself with the ND students." After that they were dismissed.