Broken XII

He had his face buried in his palms.

What was he thinking? He knew from the bottom of his heart that his friend would never risk in that kind of situation.

He could never risk when it comes to his mother. Sure, he did play along with his little games of torture and mischief in these past few months but he never once goes as far as to the one that will directly link him to his mother.

It was too much of a bargain for a little temporal pleasure.

He sighed. Hands still covering his face before finally looking up to who was by his dormitory door.

The student council president had a grim look on his face. He was keeping distance til he looked at the redhead properly.

"You seemed glum." He commented as he shut the door behind him. Karma didn't reply as he eyed the boy across the room.

What was he doing here? He thought before straightening his back and placing both of his feet on the ground.

"I'm not here to scold you." He quickly said to not get on the wrong footing. He glanced around before looking at him with firm eyes.

"I just want to talk about Shiota Nagisa." He said.

Karma didn't like the thought but stayed quiet. The blue-haired still doesn't know much about him because he was too indecisive to tell him everything.

It was another risk for being friends, he had guessed. If Nagisa knew why he was transferred here in the first place, he wouldn't have bothered being friends with him up until now.

It was partial lie why he was an ND student in the first place. He confessed because he got into a lot of fighting in a different school and would run off doing turf wars with them for power and money.

But there was more to it than what the records had wrote in. Karma was a special case but he acted like what the rest has expected of him.

The redhead sighed. It was petty of him to think of such as he continued to eyed the boy by his door.

"Do you have a problem with him?" He tried to play coy with a smile but Asano just gave him a dead look before taking a chair near him and sat down.

"You know the rules, Karma." He said.

"You can't associate yourself with someone from the Main Campus." He continued while crossing his arms over his chest.

Karma tilted his head at him. "Why? Because you think I would influence him? Nagisa is not that gullible." He barked a reply but he knew it was a bit ironic.

Nagisa had already done half of the things that had cause havoc in the campus. Until now, no one had suspected that a Main Campus student would ever dirty their hands to wreck mischief in the academy.

It was beyond their comprehension to even think of it which made it the perfect plan.

"I know Nagisa would never do things as you ND students would."

Karma tried to bit back a laugh.

"But would his class think of him then? What would the teachers say?" He continued on as he glared at him with knowing eyes. "What would his mother think of it?" He ended.

Karma finally glared at him. His hands turned into fists by all this comments shot out to him.

But he knew that he doesn't have that much influence to control it. He sighed, before smiling with slit eyes.

"I---"

"--- heard you've got a friend at school." Nagisa's mother said as she got home from work. She shook off her coat and placed away her heels by the door.