Two Faces

"Get out of here." Hyemi said, expressionless. L.Joe blinked twice before he burst of laughing. 

"Sorry, but I don't aim to." He smirked. Hyemi closed her eyes before she took her keys and got out, "As you like. I'll leave. But remember that I didn't lose against you." She smirked. 

When she went out and slammed the door closed behind her, L.Joe frowned. "What did that whore mea- WHAT THE FUCK?" The vines on the arm that Hyemi threw the knife to were black and puffed. 

It was just as if he had a tattoo. Out of a sudden, he started feeling dizzy. "That fuck-er... Cyanide 100? Really?" He mumbled. 

Cyanide 100 was a powerful poison that the 'students' in the school made to paralyze the part of the body that got it in.

It doesn't kill people, but it makes them mad and addicted at once. If you get the poison in your blood thrice, you lose your hearing until you recover.

As for L.Joe, that was his third.

After she slammed the door closed he lost his hearing. That meant he didn't hear what happened after. 

He tried his best to reach the door nd when he finally did, it hit him. The door was locked from the outside. 

The frozen arm fell of his hand, but he couldn't realize that. "HELP ME!" He shouted, not even hearing himself. His arm was starting becoming so red and puffy. 

"FUCK! HELP ME! I'M L.JOE! CODE IS 278! HELP ME!" He said, or at least thought he did. 

He forgot completely that the other students hated and feared him. His real school name wasn't L.Joe. 

It was Cannibal.

Yeah, pretty much like it. He was the one who called himself L.Joe because he thought it was stupid to follow rules. 

Well, students did follow rules. He was the only one who didn't and they weren't, for sure, going to help him.

No one was going to help him but his gang, who were waiting at the front yard of the school. Cannibal had the worst gangsters in his gang.

However, he was the only one who ate people's orgasim. He didn't mean it when he told Hyemi that he had to sell the arm when for real, he couldn't wait to cook it.

But now, he can't because of Cyanide 100. 

"Such a shame!" He shouted before he fell unconscious. 

Hyemi was smirking to herself as she heard his shouts from t first floor. "I think that was a gang leader... he had a tattoo on his neck...Tsk, and he said his name was L.Joe. Cannibal is way better than that shit." She scoffed. 

Every gang leader had to be tattooed by his prison name. As an example, Cannibal.