Troublemakers

Hyemi scoffed as she put her hands in her pockets and turned to go. "STOP THERE!" The girl grasped her wrist harshly, "Where do you think you are going?" She raised an eyebrow. 

Hyemi scoffed before she looked at the girl in the eyes, "My room." She stared at the girl's eyes, widening her own slowly. 

The girl narrowed her eyes at Hyemi, "Trying to make me dizzy by stares is such a weak and pathetic method to use, bitch." She tightened her grasp on Hyemi's wrist. 

Hyemi sighed heavily. She was on the edge. One more push and she'd show her real self, the one Zed wanted to see.

"Okay, I'll come with you if you just let go of my wrist." She said, biting her lip. The girl smirked and let go. She turned around to tell her brother something when suddenly, Hyemi noticed something. 

There was a tattoo on the girl's back. 'Venus,' Hyemi thought as she read it. 'So she's also a fucking gang leader. Should have known.' 

"Okay then. Let's head off." The guy pointed to an old store that was in the back yard. Hyemi could clearly see the tattoo on his arm through his ripped sleeves.

'Chaos,' she thought as she read his tattoo. She sighed, nodded then followed them to the old store. 

Hyemi was focusing on the two the whole time. Venus had blonde hair and a gorgeous face. Chaos had a purple hair- almost grey- and a gorgeous face too. 

Though Chaos was the man and Venus was the woman, their personalities showed the exact opposite. 

Venus behaved manly while Chaos was all soft and such. She studied them the whole way to the store without them noticing. 

When they arrived, Chaos cleared his throat. "Here is our troublemaker center. We're in a prison-like school, so we need some fun from time to time."

Hyemi narrowed her eyes, "Fun? What fun are you blabbing about now?" 

The boy looked at her with his big eyes, expressionless. "Fighting battles." Hyemi widened her eyes slightly as adrenaline started puffing in her body.

She was going to lose it.

"Why do I have to participate?" She asked, trying so hard to hide her lust of killing.

"Well, we were there when you flipped that guy and we thought it would rather be good to watch if you flip some more others." The boy shrugged before he unlocked the huge lock.

"Go in, bitch. And never think my boy is hot." Venus glared at Hyemi, who rolled her eyes in disgust. She went in, knowing that a lot of people will be killed by her. 

-----

"SHIT!" Zed cursed as he found nothing about Michael. Apparently, Hyemi deleted everything but the last call.