Zed

Hyemi frowned deeply at Zed, "The fuck is this." The foreign language made Minhwan narrow his eyes.

There was no one who wasn't Korean in the school and with the exception of Cannibal and Zed, no one could speak English in the whole school. 

Then how could this girl speak much more fluently than both? He sure had a puzzle to solve. 

"Whoa, so scary. Well, no. This is not the fuck yet." Zed said in English. Hyemi got the Cyanide 100 needle of her jacket and glared at Zed.

"I'll show you how the fuck tastes like." She muttered. The cannibal gang gasped as they recognised the liquid immediately. 

"BE CAREFUL! SOMEONE IS HOLDING CYANIDE 100!" Jaehwan yelled. The guards ran to Hyemi and tried catching her, but she flawlessly avoided them all and targeted Zed. 

She threw the needle as if it was an arrow to his direction. Surprisingly, he didn't move one inch. " Gotcha." She smirked. 

Suddenly, Zed burst of laughing. "Miss Cutthroat. Did you ask about who exactly made Cyanide 100? I bet not." He laughed his butt off at her.

Hyemi was suddenly surrounded by the guards and the cannibal gang. "Now, show me your real self-" Zed ordered but froze up when he saw Hyemi burst of crying suddenly. 

"I was wrong! Please don't do anything to me! I was scared and lonely! And that guy kept harassing me!" She cried even more. 

The guards did not know how to react about it. They haven't seen anyone cry in years. "What is going on?" The principal appeared from behind Zed.

'Oh, so that was it.' Zed thought, understanding Hyemi's behaviour. She needed to hide her real self. "Why is miss Hyemi crying?"

Everyone looked at Zed, as if to answer the question. "She was scared of the cannibals, sir." Zed stated. 

"Wha-" Jaehwan's yell was muffled by Minhwan. "Shhh."

"Yes sir. I think that is pretty much it." Minhwan said calmly. Hyemi narrowed her eyes slightly but didn't say anything. She knew that Zed was after her and that he couldn't get any detention now.

"It's alright miss Hyemi. They're not dangerous if you don't bother them." The principal said. Hyemi nodded slowly, focusing her eyes in Zed's. 

The principal was helped by two of the guards and the others went back to their places. "Where's L.Joe?" Jaehwan hissed. Hyemi scoffed and stood up.

"Why to search of him here? He's probably eating himself now. Filthy piece of shit." Jaehwan couldn't endure it anymore and jumped on her.

With one movement, she turned and gave him a good kick on the face. He was thrown because of the kick about two meters from her.