7~ Tomorrow?

I was just leaving Louis’ house. He was now up to date on all things Niall. He thought it was so cute. I just rolled my eyes at those comments though. I was just walking past Niall’s house on my way to my own house when I herd someone yell my name. “Livy! Wait up!” I turned around, It was Niall. He was running down his drive way to catch up to me.

“Hey Niall.” I said smiling. Probably blushing a bit too, I always got butterflies when I saw him. 

“Where ya going?” He asked walking beside me.

“I was just gonna go home. I was at Louis’ house.” I told him.

“Cool.” He said smiling at me. This made me more nervous. He had such an amazing smile, it was infectious.

“So, where are you going?” I asked him now.

“Ah, no where really. I just saw you walking by and wanted to come say hi.” Niall said cocking his head to the side a bit.

“Well… Did you want to come over to my house and hang out then?” I asked unsure what to say, hoping he would say yes.

“Sure.” He smiled.

“Cool.” I smiled back, happy he wanted to come over.

When we got to my house my mom was in the kitchen. “Oh hey honey! Did you have a fun time at Louis’ house?” She asked me when she heard me enter the house.

“Yeah.” I responded as I entered the kitchen, Niall following behind me. She looked up from the paper work she working on. A look of surprise spread across her face.

“Oh Niall! It’s nice to see you again. Are you looking for Liam? Because he’s at work right now.” She asked. 

“No mom. I invited him over.” I explained to her.

“Oh. Ok.” She said with a funny look then returned to her paper work.

“We’re going upstairs now.” I said walking out of the kitchen with Niall.

“Well just don’t let it get to quiet up there!” She teased.

“Mom!” I blushed pulling Niall out of the kitchen so my mom couldn’t try and embarrass me.

We got upstairs and I showed him where my rooms is. “This is my room.” I said opening the door letting him in. Luckily this morning I actually picked my dirty clothes from the day up off the floor and made my bed too. I didn’t normally but if I were to do it any day I’m glad today was accidentally that day.

“It’s nice in here.” He said walking in looking around at my walls. Which were decorated with different posters from various bands I like. Up on my wall you could find The Fray Louis favourite band (he hung the poster up), The Wanted Louis’ least favourite group (I only hung it up to bug him), Ed Sheeran, Taylor Swift, Maroon 5 and many others. Niall took a certain liking to the your posters of The Script, Bon Jovi and The Eagles.

“I love all your posters!” He stated looking around at all of them.

“Thanks. I love music and a lot of different kinds too, if you hadn’t already realized.” I laughed.

“Yeah. But at least you’ve got a good taste in music.” He told me smiling.

“Thanks.” I said sitting down on my bed. Noticing Niall was still standing in the middle of my room, I Scooted over on the bed to make room for him to sit down beside me. “You can come sit if you want.” 

“Ok.” He said sitting down on the end of my bed next to me.

Niall and I talked about just anything and everything for two hours until he had to go. I had such a good time with him. He is really interesting, so nice and super funny. I was walking down stairs to say good bye to him when he left. He opened the door and stepped outside and so did I. “Well this was really fun spending time with you today.” Niall told me.

“I had fun too.” I smiled. He smiled back at me. Then it was silent for moment. Niall looked like there was something else he wanted to say. He rubbed the back of neck out of nerviness.

“Livy, did you want to go on a date tomorrow?” He asked.

“Of course I would love too!” I told him smiling.

“Ok. How about I’ll come pick you up tomorrow at 7pm and we can get ice cream or something?” Niall asked.

“Sounds good” I said. Niall gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek then walked home. I was so excited to see him again tomorrow though…