Epilogue

We were siting in Harry’s basement watching a movie together and waiting for the pizza to arrive. Louis, Liam, Gemma, Harry, Zayn, Niall and I were all there just like at the beginning of the summer when Niall had just moved here, except now it was the end of summer. School was starting tomorrow and would mark the end of a summer I would never forget. There was lots of excitement and confusion that went down during these past couple months. Which in turn ended in new and improved friendships all around. I even got a summer love. Although, I think this love will last longer a summer…

I was snuggled into Niall’s side on the little couch with his arm wrapped around my shoulder. Gemma, Liam and Louis were sitting on the big couch, while Harry and Zayn occupied the bean bag chairs on the floor.

Half way through the movie we herd the door bell ring. The pizza was here. Gemma got up and everybody handed her their share of the money. I got up to help her carry the food down stairs. We went up the stairs greeted the pizza man, giving him the money and saying goodbye. We brought the pizza in the kitchen so I could get cups and the pop from the fridge. “Well I just think you and Niall together is the cutest thing ever.” Gemma pointed out.

“Thanks.” I said awkwardly blushing.

“Well it’s so true.” She teased, “I just thought you two would look cute together from the day we met him and he was checking you out.” She laughed.

“Stop it.” I said joining in and giggling at her comment.

“Alright.” She said turning to exit the kitchen, “If you insist.”

“I do.” I said grabbing the pop and closing the fridge.

“Well then let’s back to movie and pizza.” She walking out of the kitchen. “Oh I almost forgot… Cuddling too. I think there was some of that going on downstairs too.” She teased again.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah.” I said following her since she was right.

We got downstairs and set the pop and pizza on the coffee table while Harry pressed play on movie and everyone dug into the pizza. I grabbed a slice and slid back on the couch snuggling up to Niall. Catching Gemma smirking at me because she was right about the cuddling. I shook it off giving her funny look and got a questioning look from Niall, probably wondering what we were doing. I just smiled at him in return to which he shook his head at me smiling and turning his attention back towards the t.v. One hand holding his pizza the other wrapped around my shoulder holding me close to him. Thus ending the summer how we started it.