My story

My name is Violet. I am the survivor from planet Skaro. My parents were slaves to Daleks. They died for me to live. I live in our camp. The camp is for survivors and escapers from daleks. We are fighting with the daleks. They want us for experiments and the ones with not high inteligence are slaves for them.

We are soldiers now. Everyone knows we will die. I dont want to die, but i do it for freedom I have to. I started with patrolling group when I was ten. Yes, we sometimes have to use childrens, but they dont fight until they are sixteen.

Now I am sixteen. And the daleks are really near to us. So I got laser gun. Our mission is to paralyse some dalek and bring him.

„Violet, do you think we can do it? Or is this just some of their suicide missions again?" Annie asked me with fear.

„Annie I dont know it. I know they are often sending us to missions that kills everyone. But not today, we will not fail at this mission. And do you know why? Because we cant fail, WE CANT." I calmed her. It seemed it really did.

„Violet, we dont think we want you to go there on this mission," told our General. I was angry, because I knew that I would fail. But still there is my best friend, she is scared and they dont want me to go with her. They dont want me to die as a soldier.

„Why? I have abilities to fight with them. Why are you not letting me to go on this mission!" I screamed.

„Silence! And dont question me. You will do as I say. Understood?" He said angrily.