2. A Song and A Rejection

Adrien's POV.

One Week Later.

Getting into the competition was easy as pie, which just meant more groups would want to audition. If I was being honest, I was little bit intimidated. I didn't want us to mess up in front of everyone. Plus, Rose wasn't performing with us for some unknown reason and Luka offered to fill in for her. Which was such a shame cause she really sang the song so beautifully.

We were the second last group to perform. It was almost our turn. Most if the groups were great and had really catchy beats and lyrics. Others were... not so great. But hey, I wasn't the judge. Jagged Stone, Nightingale and XY were. Alec was the host, and he was more excited then usual.

The closer it got to our turn, the more tensed up everyone got. Luka sensed this and gather everybody around. "Look guys, we're as good as any of this guys, if not better. We don't need to worry. All we need to do is go out there and rock." The atmosphere was immediately lifted. Although Juleka still had a doubtful expression. He smiled at her and she looked a little better. He prepared to count down."On three."

"One." Juleka said.

"Two." Ivan said.

"Three." I said.

"Kitty Section!"

🎈

Marinette's POV

"This is gonna be so awesome!" Alya said, "Let me set up my camera. It's a good thing we're front row to catch all the action."

"Tell that to my eardrums." I say and Alya giggled.

"Aren't you guys excited!" Rose squealed beside me. She wore her usual small-lipped smile and her eyes were large.

"Oh! Uh-Hey Rose. Why aren't you on stage with the others?" I asked.

"Ooh you'll see in a minute. It's a surprise." She jumped. I couldn't even question it further before Alec came onto to stage and announced that Kitty Section will be performing next.

The group came onto stage, quickly setting up their gear. Once they were done, Luka took the mic and said, "This song is dedicated to someone special." He paused and smiled down at me. "This is for you, Marinette Dupain-Cheng." A murmer went through the crowd.

"What?" Alya gasped.

My heart immediately stopped. Luka stared at me and we locked eyes for a second to long.

Stay, for tonight.
If you want to, I can show you
What my dreams are made of
As I'm dreaming of your face.

It was like my whole body lost feeling, I became numb all over. It was difficult to process what was happening. His voice was soothing, sweet, sincere.

I've been away for a long time
Such a long time and I miss you now
I can't imagine being anywhere else
I can't imagine being anywhere else but here.

I wasn't breathing.

How the heck could you ever pick me?
Honestly
I can
sing you a song, but I don't think words can express you beauty.
Asking myself how did I end up like this
You bring out the beast in me.
All I know, is that I want us to kiss the rest is a mystery.

Everytime he strummed his guitar strings, it was like he was playing with my heart.

They say that love is forever, your forever is all that I need.
Please stay as long as you need.
Can't promise that things won't be broken, but I swear I will never leave.
Please stay forever with me.