6. A Resolution.

Marinettes POV.

Things at Ninos place were back in full swing. After Ninos heartfelt confession/song, they've seemingly gotten closer. I was admiring some of Ninos family portraits when Luka came walking through the door. I immediately made a beeline for him.

He saw me coming to him, and he sheepishly said, "Hey Marinette."

"Hi, Luka. Nice to see you've decided to come."

"Yeah..."  He sighed, "Look Marinette. About earlier... I'm sorry I got so upset. Truth be told I'm glad you were upfront with me, I guess I was being a bit emotional."

"You have nothing to apologise for. You didnt know you would be akumatized."

He smiled a beautiful smile. "Can we just go back to normal then?"

I nodded, "I would like that."

Adrien then came to us and put his hands on my shoulders while facing Luka, "Hey, I heard you got akumatized. You alright?"

"Yeah I am. It was just a misunderstanding."

"Thats great to hear."

"By the way, where were you guys during that attack?"

I felt Adriens hand tighten slightly. "Well-uh, I got turned into stone." I suddenly wished that I got to hear Adrien's song.

"And you Marinette?"

"I-uh, also got turned into stone. Yeah." I stuttered, feeling uncomfortable.

"Well, looks like Ninos calling me. I'll see you guys around." Adrien said walking away.

I didn't know I was still staring at Adrien until Luka broke me out of my trance. "I guess I know who that someone is." Luka smirked knowingly.

I froze, "What- Who? Adrien? No way! He's just a really good friend Ihavent even considered the possibility of-" I stopped when I realised he wasn't convinced. "It's that obvious, isn't it?"

"Yeah it kinda is." He rubbed the back of his head, "I kinda noticed it before but I didn't want to assume anything. Good luck with him though, I'm rooting for you guys." He walked away and went to talk with Juleka and Rose.

I sighed a breath of relief that there would be no awkwardness between us now. Unexpectedly, Alya came up and held my hand. "Hey, what did Luka say?" She asked.

"He came to apologise and explain himself."

"He better. I got turned to stone because of him."

I laughed, "Oh come on, lay off him. One good thing came out of this though, you got to hear Ninos true feelings."

"Yeah..." She trailed off and blushed. "I didn't realise I meant that much to him. He means that much to me though, maybe even more."

"Well, just know I'm rooting for you guys." I winked. We both giggled.

🎈
Guys did you watch Troublemaker?!!? I personally think that Adrien's knows Marinette is ladybug Now, he's just pretending he doesnt to avoid making her uncomfortable. Did you see how weird he was acting afterwards, and how he was acting like Chat with Marinette???!!!! Anyway its just a theory.

That's the end! Sorry if this didnt satisfy anyone though. This was meant to be like any episode kind of thing.

Thankoo for reading!