chapter 7

I went to open the door, but as soon as I turned the door knob Naruto and Lee barged right in. "Sakura! Where have you been! I just formed a team to go looking for you!" Naruto said as he started shaking me.
"Sharannnooo!" I punched him so hard he flew out the door. As I walked out the door, Kiba, Neji, Tenten, and Ino was outside along with Lee behind me.
"What do you mean formed a search party?! I wasnt missing!"
"Then where were you? I haven't seen you since yesterday evening and when I came back to see if you wanted to go get ramen you were gone. I was worried someone kidnapped you!" Naruto was still trying to recover on the ground after that hit I so kindly gave him. I smirked. "I was just outside the village looking for herbs and ended up making a camp!" They all looked at me like I was crazy
"Why would you camp outside the village? It can be dangerous out there." Lee said as he walked out in front of me
Neji didn't look like he cared and Ino gave me a stern "yea!"and then hugged me. "When Naruto said he couldn't find you I freaked out. I should have known you were just picking herbs. You wouldn't be able to get kidnapped with that super punch you got there." She said and then winked at me.
"Well since shes not missing I'm going home." Neji said as he started walking away with Tenten right next to him waving goodbye to us.
"Yea me too Naruto. It was good seeing you!" Kiba said as he ran off.
"Bye Sakura-chan! It was great seeing you again!" Lee gave me a big hug. "The power of youth strong within you!" He said and started doing a hand stand and counting as he started going the opposite direction. I just sighed at how weird he is.
" Bye Sakura, glad your alright, and should've known not to listen to Naruto that baka!" Ino said as she glared at Naruto.
"Hehehe, can't be too safe about these kinds of things, well see ya Sakura-chan! I'll come by tomorrow to Check up on you!." And then ran off.
"Why are my friends so weird?" I said as I started to walk into my house.
I got to the kitchen and started to make some tea and grabbed some stuff to make a quick lunch. "What am I going to do if one of them found out about Madara? They would for sure tell the hokage and they will execute him or at least try. Hes one of the strongest shinobis there ever lived." I kept on thinking as I ate my food. Then I remembered I got work this afternoon. Something I didn't want to do.

(At the hospital)

I walked in and started to do my usual routine. Checking on patients, minor surgeries, and filling out paperwork when lady Tsunade came in my office. "Hello Sakura, how you been? Haven't seen you in a few days." She said as she sat down on the couch.
"Just been busy, with Naruto and was out picking herbs and decided to spend the night out there." I said hoping she would buy it. She just looked at me and laughed. "Well that's interesting. I should warn you though, I been hearing rumors theres an enemy out there watching the village so please be careful when going out there. Whoever it is doesnt seem like he wants to attack and doesn't seem to be anyone else out there, so we will leave it alone for now until we learn more about who this person is." My heart sunk. I guess he wasn't as careful as he thought he was.
"Thank you for letting me know about the situation. I'll keep an eye out." Was all I could say.
"Alright I'll let you get back to your work. It was good seeing you." She said as she was walking out.
I stopped writing and sat back and sighed, 'I will have to go see him and warn him about the village knowing about the spy aka Madara.' I thought to myself and caught myself blushing as his face came up in my head. 'Ugh I gotta get this work finished.' I got up and decided to finish up on my check ups.

Sorry about taking so long! Wasnt sure about what I was gonna do next along with lots of school work! Hope you enjoy and please comment!